SportsNet New York is a regional sports channel owned by Sterling Entertainment Enterprises. The network primarily focuses on sports and provides exclusive content from the New York Mets (an American professional baseball team).
Furthermore, the SNY Live Stream NY Sports application allows you to broadcast live news and breaking stories, complete game replays and original programming, an extensive video library, and much more on your favorite streaming device.
Download and install the SNY app on TV-connected devices, and then activate it using sny.tv activate by using the credentials of your TV provider to stream any time, any time, from wherever.
The SNY Stream Live NY Sports app is compatible with most mobile and streaming platforms, including iOS, Android, Smart TVs, Apple TV, Roku, Fire Stick TV, and Android TV.
How to Create an SNY account?
Create an SNY account before starting the activation procedure. Here are the steps that must follow for the same:
- Visit the official website at https://www.sny.tv.
- Click on the Login click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Click on the Make Account Click the Create Account link.
- Input the details of your email address, password, and phone number. Hit the “Create Account” Register Account button.
- Sign up for the account.
Guide to Watch the SNY App on your TV
The mere fact of having the SNY application installed on your device will not allow you to stream live shows. To stream the most recent TV shows or live broadcasts, you need to have the following prerequisites to activate your device.
- A compatible & updated streaming device.
- Log-in information with the provider of your television.
- The Wi-Fi network is stable and reliable.
- A laptop or mobile phone for access sny.tv/activate.
After having all the above set up and following the steps below to turn on the SNY application for Roku, fire TV, Apple TV, and Google TV.
How to Activate SNY on Roku?
- Start the SNY app on Roku.
- A code will be provided to you on your TV screen.
- Visit https://sny.tv/activate/ on any web browser.
- Enter the activation code from the TV screen.
- Then, click the Continue button.
- Select your TV provider and log in with your username and password.
- Start Watching SNY on Roku.
How to activate SNY with Apple TV?
To New York Sports fans, being connected to their team and keeping an eye track of the games is crucial. You can watch the game live with SNY’s SNY App on Apple TV. You can quickly access sports programming at all hours of the day on Apple TV.
- Connect the Apple TV and navigate to the App Store.
- Locate the SNY application by using SNY’s option to search. Option.
- Choose the app after it is displayed on the screen.
- Install the application by clicking on the “Get” button.
- After installation, you can launch the SNY application on your Apple TV.
- Follow the instructions to receive an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now, go to sny.tv/activate on a different device.
- Enter the code supplied through your SNY app and choose your TV provider from the menu.
- Hit to click the Login button, and enter the account credentials of the TV provider.
How to Activate SNY app on Android TVs?
If you have an Android-powered television (Sony Bravia, One Plus TV, Mi TV, etc.) at work or home, you can stream live NY sports via SNY TV. SNY TV app. Follow the instructions below to install and then activate the application to Google TV –
- Look for the SNY application in the Google Play Store.
- Install and launch the application on Android TV.
- In the app, click the sign-in option and receive an access code.
- Save the code and then access sny.tv/activate on a separate device.
- Enter the code displayed on the TV screen.
- Select your preferred TV provider and click to log in.
- Log in using the credentials of your TV provider to stream SNY online on Android TV.