When it comes to online video streaming, no other service compares to BritBox. This service provides access to every available episode of British television and movie ever made. There will be no commercials as you watch the newest releases in film and television, as well as any special reality shows.
The great thing about this system is that it is accessible from any device.
Get BritBox’s original account by downloading the app and signing in. Follow the steps in this guide to access your BritBox account from any computer or mobile device. Verify that you have followed each and every one of the instructions in the letter. Let’s have a look at the various BritBox login options.
When Should You Use BritBox?
You will need to sign up for a BritBox account with your email address before you can start using the service. Let’s not dally any longer, shall we, and begin logging into BritBox from various gadgets?
On iPad, iPhone, and Android
To access BritBox on your Android or iOS device, please follow these instructions. Similarly, you can use these instructions to sign in to BritBox.
- After installing the app on your Android or iOS smartphone, start it and tap the Menu button to get the login screen.
- The ID button from the menu’s drop-down now appears.
- Enter your email address and password to access the BritBox app.
- You can use the “forgot password” feature to reset your password if you’ve misplaced it.
Here are the steps you need to do in order to enter your BritBox account information into your web browser:
- Please visit BritBox’s main website.
- To sign in, go to BritBox’s official site and look for a button labeled “Sign-in” on the homepage.
- The next step is to enter your BritBox account information, including email and password.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, “forgot password” will allow you to create a new one.
- If you’ve forgotten your BritBox password, an email will be sent to your registered email address.
- Follow the link in the email, change your password, and then use that new password to access your BritBox.
On Fire TV Devices
Follow these directions to access your BritBox account with a Fire TV device.
- The BritBox app may be started up on a Fire TV or Tablet.
- Sign in by clicking the Sign in button and entering your email address and password.
- Your screen should now display an activation code. Don’t touch the Fire TV remote again until you’re ready to change the activation code.
- Enter the activation code in your web browser at www.britbox.com/connect/firetv.
- If you want BritBox to automatically Log-in to your fire TV device, select the connect option in the very final step.
Supported by Roku and Apple TV
Here are the procedures to access BritBox on your Roku or Apple TV.
- To access your profile, open BritBox on your device and click the symbol in the upper right corner.
- Follow by clicking the Login button.
- On the following page, you’ll be asked to enter your email address and password to subscribe.
- Select the “lost password” link if you need to change your password or have forgotten it.
Using your Apple TV or Roku after following these instructions will allow you to instantly access your BritBox account.
On LG Smart TV
- Go ahead and fire up the BritBox app on your LG Smart TV.
- Then, on the right side of the screen, click the “Sign In” button.
- Your screen will display an activation code.
- The next step is to fire up your preferred web browser and head on over to www.britbox.com/connect/lg.
- Connect your LG Smart TV by first logging in and then entering the activation code shown on the screen.
- If you have an LG TV, BritBox will sign in for you immediately.
On Samsung Smart TV
- To use the app, start up your Samsung TV.
- To log in, click the Sign in button at the top right.
- After that, your TV screen will display an activation code.
- Proceed to www.britbox.com/connect/samsung on your laptop’s web browser now.
- Enter the activation code when prompted after logging into your BritBox account.
- After entering the code, choose the connect option to access your BritBox on your Samsung TV.