If you like viewing Paramount movies and TV episodes on your television, you may do it on your PlayStation 4. It’s one of the greatest over-the-top (OTT) streaming services since it allows you access to the entire Paramount catalogue, including The Godfather Series, Transformers, Top Gun, and much more.
It also allows you access to CBS programming such as live news, TV series, and sports events 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We’ll teach you how to watch paramountplus.com ps4 in this tutorial. To discover more, read this guide.
Upgrade to Premium
If you have Paramount+ on your PS4, follow the instructions below to upgrade your subscription. It is important to note that you cannot change subscription plans straight from your console.
- Go to paramountplus.com and choose your user name in the top righthand corner.
- Click “Account.”
- Click “Edit Plan” next to “Paramount+ Plan.”
- Choose “Premium” and then “Switch Plan.” Simply click “Cancel” if you change your mind. Your improved Premium status will be shown on a confirmation screen. If you change plans in the midst of a free trial, you will forfeit the balance of your free trial and be charged instantly.
If you signed up for Paramount+ via another platform or billing system (Apple Store, Roku, etc.), you will be requested to return to that platform to alter your plan.
Plan Amount+ Subscriptions
You may subscribe to one of two primary Paramount+ plans:
This package provides access to hundreds of movies and TV series, as well as 24/7 live news from CBS Network. It also offers restricted commercial content access to sports events such as the UEFA Champions League and the NFL on CBS. The basic package is $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
The premium plan offers identical material as the Essential plan, but with greater access to live sports and less ads. You’ll also be able to see material from your local CBS station and download your favourite episodes to watch later. This package is $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
Installing the paramountplus.com/ps4
To watch Paramount+ on your PS4, go to the PlayStation Store and download the Paramount+ app. Once you have access to a reliable WiFi network, it is free and simple to download.
Follow these instructions to get the paramountplus.com/ps4:
- Turn on your PS4 console and make sure it’s linked to a reliable wifi network.
- Launch the PlayStation Store from the Home screen.
- Select the Paramount+ app after searching for it.
- Select Download and wait for the programme to install.
- Then, launch the Paramount+ app and sign in with your credentials.
- The Paramount+ app now allows you to watch your favourite Paramount and CBS movies and TV episodes.
Steps for Creating a Paramount+ Profile
You’ll need a Paramount+ account with a current membership to view Paramount content on PS4. Either the Paramount+ app on your PS4 or a web browser may be used to sign up for a Paramount+ account. So as to do this, please refer to the instructions below:
Activate While using a Web Browser
- To take advantage of the no-risk 7-day trial, visit paramountplus.com and click the Try it Free button.
- Pick up a subscription tier that suits your needs and fill in your billing information.
- Click the “Start Paramount+” button after entering your billing information.
- Get the Paramount+ app for the PS4 going.
- To access your account, please log in. Paramount+ content is now available for streaming on PS4.
- Start up the Paramount+ software and tap the Register menu item. A passcode will appear on the screen.
- You may input the code at paramountplus.com/ps4 using any web browser, including those on computers and mobile devices.
- To continue with your subscription, please pick a subscription plan.
- Start Paramount+ by entering your account information.
- The Paramount+ app will now be available for streaming once the screen refreshes.
To resolve streaming troubles, restart your device
If you’re having difficulties streaming, you can usually fix it by restarting your console using one of the following methods:
- From the function screen, choose “Power,” then “Turn off PS4”. After your console has finished shutting down, restart it by pressing the “PS4” button.
- Select “Power,” then “Turn Off PS4” from the Quick Menu. After it has turned off, press the “Power” button to restart the console.
- Hold the power button down for at least 7 seconds, or until the system beeps twice. After turning off the power, restart the console by hitting the PS button.
Access Paramountplus.com/ps4 using Screen Mirroring on your mobile device
The Paramount+ app on your phone may be streamed to your PS4 using Screen Mirroring if you’re experiencing difficulties streaming the app straight to the PS4.
Follow these instructions to do this on your Android smartphone:
- Start up the Paramount+ app on your mobile device.
- Then, power up your PlayStation 4 and check that it is linked to the same WiFi network as your mobile device.
- Sign in and choose the programme or movie you want to watch.
- Select your PS4 from the list of devices by tapping the Cast icon in the upper right corner.
- Thanks to Screen Mirroring, you may now see Paramount+ videos on your mobile device.
AirPlay allows you to perform the same thing on iOS devices. Here are the measures to take:
- Just use the Paramount+ app on your iPhone.
- Start up your PlayStation 4 and link it to the same Wi-Fi system as your mobile device.
- You may choose a movie right after you log in.
- Select your PS4 by tapping the AirPlay symbol in the upper right corner.
- The Paramount+ mobile app now supports casting to the PlayStation 4.
The PlayStation 4 isn’t only for playing games; it can also be used as a media player. Paramount+ is one of the best streaming services available on a wide variety of game consoles. Paramount and CBS’s content catalogues are included, as well as CBS Network’s live sports and news. This post will hopefully shed some light on how to get paramountplus.com/ps4 by way of the Paramount+ app.