Launch the LES MILLS+ app on your TV device. You will only see the activation code on TV screen.
You will need to login prior to activating your device. Navigate to watch.lesmillsondemand.com/activate on web browser. Enter the code from your TV into this screen, and click CONNECT DEVICE.
Launch your at-home training routine straight from the convenience of your couch thanks to LES MILLS on demand. It’s a cutting-edge virtual fitness center, and it’s accessible whenever you want. There is a fitness video streaming service called Lesmills.
Les Mills’ unique selling proposition is its unfettered access to more than a thousand exercises across a variety of programmes. Plus, this app is compatible with a wide range of devices, including Android, iOS, Roku, and Firestick, so you can watch fitness videos from any of them without any hassle.
You should consider buying Lesmills on Demand on Roku if you own a Roku TV. But don’t worry; I’ll fill you in on the specifics of the Les Mills matching criteria and, yes, how to obtain Les Mills on Demand on Roku right here in this post.
Features of LESMILLS on Demand
The amazing benefits of Les Mills include the following:
- Every week we update the site with fresh fitness videos.
- Video may be viewed offline, and users can share their own motivational stories with the group.
- Gain access to top-notch training from elite fitness professionals.
- It helps you reach your goals by providing exercise plans that last between 3 and 12 weeks.
- As a consequence of the meticulous planning that went into each and every session, you may anticipate seeing positive results in a lot less time.
What Can I Expect to Find in LESMILLS On Demand?
When you subscribe to Les Mills on demand, you have access to the following gold mines of exercise content.
- HIIT Workouts
- Strength Training
- AB Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Kids Workouts
- Indoor Cycling
- Dance Workouts
- Yoga & Flexibility
- Immersive Bike Workouts
What are the LES MILLS on DEMAND Subscription Plans?
The three subscription levels of LES MILLS On Demand are available for a 30-day free trial. You are free to cancel your LES MILLS membership at any time.
- The monthly plan is $14.99 each month.
- The three-month subscription costs $35.97.
- The yearly package is $118.88 per year.
How can I install LESMILLS on Demand on Roku?
The LES MILLS On Demand app is now officially available on the Roku Channel Store; just follow the easy instructions below to install it to your Roku device.
- Ascertain that your Roku device is linked to your smart TV.
- On the TV screen, the Roku home page will display.
- From the drop-down option, choose Streaming Channels.
- Enter LES MILLS On Demand in the Search box.
- When the recommendation appears, pick the app to get to the app details page.
- Wait for the download to finish before selecting Add Channel.
- Once the download and installation are finished, click OK.
How to Activate LESMILLS on Demand on Roku?
Simply follow the instructions below to enable Lesmills on Demand on Roku.
- Open the LES MILLS app on your Roku player.
- Take note of the LES MILLS On Demand Activation code that displays on the screen of your Roku TV.
- Go to https://watch.lesmillsondemand.com/activate on your mobile/PC browser.
- Enter your email address and password, then press the Next button.
- After inputting the activation keys provided on the TV, press the Connect Device button.
- After a Roku refresh, the LES MILLS On Demand webpage appears.
- Choose a fitness video and begin your exercise by streaming it on Roku.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How much does Les Mills on Demand cost each month?
The monthly LES MILLS On Demand bundle costs roughly $14.99 per month. Furthermore, it provides membership options that customers would find useful.
2. Is the Les Mills app free to download?
It is completely free to get LES MILLS On Demand on your Roku device, as well as other platforms like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV4, Android TV, and others.
3. How can I cancel my subscription to the Les Mills app?
To cancel your membership, log in to the website, then click to “My Account,” “My Subscriptions,” “view” your subscription, and then “Cancel.”
4. Is it wise to invest in Les Mills on Demand?
LES MILLS On Demand may help you in a number of ways. Over 1000 workouts are available, as well as 13 programmes that bring the gym to you.