You may control your Loop for Business player using an online web interface known as the Loop Business Portal (s). You can do things like build and manage schedules, upload and manage digital signs, create and manage custom playlists, and upload your company logo.
Connect Loop Play to your Smart TV
- removing the packaging and connecting your Loop player
- First, take out the Loop Player, HDMI cable, remote control, 3.5mm to RCA audio cable, and power supply wire from the box (these items are shown below from left to right).
- After that, locate the port on the back of your Loop Player where you may plug in the power cord. After that, connect the HDMI cord to your television. Check to see that your television is turned on.
- Choose the HDMI input that your Loop Player is connected to using the menu buttons or the remote control that came with your TV.
To activate your Loop Player, you may use the remote control that was given to you in order to hit the power button, which is color is red (if it has not powered on automatically). If the device is connected in but not switched on, a red light will be shown on the front of the player. If the device is powered on, a blue light will be displayed. After turning the power on, you should see the following screen:
Activate Loop Player on your TV
- Make sure your smart TV is connect to Loop Play & Wi-Fi.
- Open the Loop player on your device.
- Enter the code from Loop player packing box.
- You can also get the code from https://loop.tv/activate by enter email address.
- After enter the activation code on your TV.
- Success message will appear on TV screen.
- Start watching Loop Player on your TV.
In order to make use of Loop, you will need to establish a connection to either Wi-fi or an ethernet network in order to communicate with the Internet. If you want to connect to Wi-Fi, use the remote control that came with your Loop Player to choose the network you want to connect to and enter the password.