MUBI may be accessed via a number of different Smart TVs and Media Player devices. Installing the official MUBI app is a must for activating your account on these devices; you cannot proceed without doing so. Please proceed as directed below after the application has been successfully installed:
- On your television, launch the app, go to the film you want to watch, and then pick the Play button.
- Doing so will load a page with a 6-digit activation code on the screen.
- Next, while still connected to your MUBI account on your computer, go to https://mubi.com/tv/activate (or the device-specific URL on your screen) and enter the code that appears. (If you want it to function, you need to make sure that it is shown on your TV at the same time.)
- After you have confirmed that you have pressed “Activate,” you will be finished.
- Your MUBI membership should now allow you to access the service on your television set.
Please follow these instructions if you are accessing MUBI with an Apple TV:
- Launch the MUBI app on your Apple TV, scroll to the page of a film you want to watch, and click Watch Film.
- You will see that there are two choices presented to you: “Start Subscription” and “Log In.” Under the green button is a button that reads “Log in,” which is located in a button that is both smaller and lighter in color.
- At this point, you should be presented with a page that reads “Welcome back.” On this screen, you will be able to enter your email address and password.
- From the drop-down option labeled “Previously Used Emails,” choose the email address associated with your account, and then enter your password. Choose the “Enter New Address” option that is located at the bottom of your screen if you do not see this email address shown there.
- When you have finished entering this information, it should load in your account and display you a page that confirms that it was successful.