The streaming service Peacock on LG Smart TV. Learn how to join, sign up, download, install, and begin streaming Peacock with an LG Smart TV. Find out how you can make the most from your LG Smart TV features while using Peacock.
How do I watch Peacock TV with LG Smart TV? Right Now!
What can I watch on Peacock TV on an LG Smart TV? Since it’s a brand new live TV and streaming on-demand application, Peacock is the perfect device to add to your media collection, including smart televisions, consoles, and many more, as it provides live TV and content on demand. This article will guide you through installing Peacock onto the LG Smart TV and console. You will find it here.
Before watching something, the first thing to do is create an account with https://www.peacocktv.com/lg. If you still need a Peacock membership, you can sign up for Peacock through their website peacocktv.com/tv. Creating an account for free is possible by entering the subscriber’s email and establishing an account password.
How to Watch Peacock on LG TV?
- A native edition of the Peacock streaming app is available here. Let’s overview how to download it onto the LG Smart TV.
- Its home screen on LG’s Smart TV can be reached using the remote’s home button.
- Download Peacock through an app store.
- After selecting it and then installing it.
- Finally, you must log in using your Peacock credentials once you open this app for the first time.
- You can now watch Peacock TV content right now.
How do I Install Peacock Application for your LG TV?
Watch your most loved programs on TV from the LG Smart TV by downloading and installing the Peacock application that is available through the Google Play Store to allow you to stream the content on your LG Smart TV.
But you can play Peacock through the LG TV, even if you do not want to connect the app to your TV directly. You can do this by mirroring or casting content from your phone via Apple AirPlay or Google Chromecast if you do not want to integrate the app with your TV.
The following steps will walk you through installing the Peacock application for the LG Smart TV through the LG Content Store, so you can begin enjoying the app immediately.
- LG TV remotes come with a Home button.
- You can log into the LG Content Store by clicking here.
- Type Peacock into the Search option.
- Find the Peacock application in the results of a search and highlight it.
- Hit the Install button.
- A subscription to the Peacock streaming plans is required before you can stream. Your Peacock account is accessible through the app by opening it and logging in.
How to Activate Peacock TV on LG TV?
For more information on Peacock For more information, visit this link peacocktv.com/lg.
- Go to LG App store on your device.
- The LG Smart TV’s app store is available by looking on “Peacock.”
- The application is downloaded by clicking “Download.”
- Launch the Peacock app on your TV.
- Sign in with Your Peacock credentials.
- Start watching Peacock TV on your TV.