You’ll need to download Sling App. Sling App. It is available for both Android and iOS devices also. To download the app, go to the app store for your device. After you have downloaded the application, you will be able to connect to the same Wi-Fi network as your Smart TV connects to it with sling.com/samsung. To sign in, you should give your email address and secret word. After you have confirmed your login, you can access sign-in using the Sling TV app on your Samsung Smart TV.
It is possible to watch Sling TV via Samsung Smart TV. Learn how to sign-up to download, install and then start streaming Sling TV using your Samsung TV. Find out how to maximize the performance of your Samsung Smart TV features while using Sling TV.
You can alter your Sling TV app on your Samsung TV by selecting your preferred channels and programming. It also has live programming that shows what’s on at the moment on your television. It’s also possible to stream live TV. The sling TV app also offers search capabilities to locate specific channels. This means you can stream your favorite shows on your brand-new Samsung Smart TV in no time.
How to Activate Sling Samsung TV?
- Turn on the power and connect your Samsung Smart TV to a wired or wireless network.
- Then, grab your Samsung TV remote. Then, hit the Home button.
- You will be directed to the Samsung Smart Hub. Choose the Apps option.
- Navigate to the search box in the upper right corner.
- You will need to sign into Sling TV. After you have searched, you can choose the app.
- Install and download and install the Sling TV app on your Samsung TV.
- Open the app from the home screen of your TV and log in with your credentials.
- You can now stream different channels of Sling TV according to your chosen package on the Samsung Smart TV.
Using Sling TV Activation code
- Visit Sling.com/samsung using any web browser.
- Enter the code from your Samsung TV screen.
- Choose the subscription package.
- Press the Continue button.
- Log into your Sling TV account.
- You can stream Sling on Samsung TV.
How Do I Set up Streaming on Samsung Smart TV?
For you to begin using streaming, you must activate the Smart TV and set up your Samsung account with the link sling.com/activate. You must identify the device and then confirm the name, as you’ll need it in future settings to manage your device.
- After you’ve completed the initial setup, you’ll be able to access the main menu of your TV.
- Choose the service you want. In some instances, you may even be able to connect your gaming or streaming device console through HDMI.
- Then, Connect the Samsung Smart TV to a PC via Wi-Fi or Ethernet. Then, you’ll be asked to sign in using the existing Samsung account or make a new account.
- Once you’ve signed in, input your username and password into the fields provided, and clicks OK.
- Then, you’ll be asked to sign a consent form to these terms and privacy guidelines. After that, you’re done; the Smart TV is now ready for connection to online streaming services.
- The next step to set up the streaming services is to sign up your device via a VPN.
- The URL of the IP for Media Streamer on the right-hand side in the email confirmation.
- After signing up, you can turn off the Samsung Smart TV.
- Select Network > IP Settings. Input the IP addresses of the Media Streamer service. Then click save with the Url sling.com/samsung.
- Once you’ve set to the IP settings, The Smart TV will check your Internet connection.