More than a billion individuals use TikTok every month for various reasons, including amusement, education, social interaction, and even a few good chuckles. Movie previews, sports recaps, cute animal videos, and much more can all be found on the viral entertainment site.
Rather than staring at a little screen, why not enjoy your favorite mobile apps on a large one? Enjoy all the fun of Tiktok on a much larger screen at home.
Tiktok TV Guide: The Step-by-Step Guide
Tiktoking may be brought to your TV in a handful of different ways. Either install the Tiktok TV app on your smartphone, or use screen mirroring to display what’s on your screen on the big screen.
App users may now get TikTok TV through the Google Play Store. Similar to the mobile app, there are sections labeled For You, Following, and Discover. However, the streams will be shown vertically rather than horizontally, so they will not fill your whole TV screen.
However, the TikTok TV app is currently only accessible for Android devices. And it’s not something you can get at every store. Besides Android, Europe and North America are the only regions where you can watch TikTok TV right now.
Tips for installing TikTok TV on a Smart TV
There are many approaches to take. If you have a compatible gadget, you may download the TikTok TV app. Certain variants of Samsung, LG, and Android TV, as well as Amazon Fire TV and Chromecast with Google TV, are compatible with the TikTok TV app out of the box.
- Open your smart TV’s app store. Find the TikTok app on your smart TV and download it.
- using an Android-powered television? If you don’t have an Android TV, you can still get the Tiktok app for your computer or mobile device by visiting the Google Play Store.
- Once Tiktok has finished downloading on your TV, you can open it by selecting Open or Launch.
- To continue, please sign in to your Tik Tok account. You don’t even need an account to get right to the platform and start watching; simply click Watch Now.
Sign in to TikTok on your TV using a link or a QR code
Visiting tv.tiktok.com/activate is another simple way to begin viewing content from your TikTok feed on your TV. This may be done on any device with an internet connection.
- To activate TikTok TV, visit https://tv.tiktok.com/activate.
- You have the option of signing up for a whole new account or continuing with your current one. Use “Log in with an existing account” if you already have one.
- You may access your Tiktok account in a number of ways. The option to Use QR code may be quickly and easily selected. There is no need to sign in with a different service, such as Facebook or Twitter.
- A QR code will appear on your screen; to access its content, you’ll need to scan it with a mobile device.
- Bring up TikTok on your mobile device. Just do what it says on the screen!
- Simply go to your profile and click the Find Friends link located on the top left.
- Select Scan from the menu that appears. To sign in, just scan the QR code.
- To finish logging in to the new gadget, tap the Confirm button.
- Your smart TV will then flash a code that will activate Tik Tok and allow you to view it on your TV.
- Put in the activation code that you were given. You’re all signed in now, so check out your For You page on the big screen!
How to Chromecast TikTok on TV?
Unfortunately, TikTok does not enable casting. However, as long as all devices are linked to the same internet network, you may share your device’s screen on a Chromecast TV.
If you have an Android smartphone
- Navigate to Settings on your portable device (e.g. phone or tablet). Navigate to Bluetooth and device connection.
- On your screen, choose the Cast option. The name may differ based on the model of your device. Enable your wireless display to view the device you’ll be connecting to.
- Your Chromecast device should appear on the list. Choose that option. If you don’t see it, make sure your Chromecast device is linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone or tablet.
- Allow your Android smartphone to mirror on the screen by enabling permissions.
If you have an iOS device (iPhone or iPad)
- Check that your Apple device and Chromecast are on the same network.
- Chromecast Streamer may be downloaded and installed through the App Store. Download the Tik Tok app if you haven’t already.
- Start the Chromecast Streamer application. Configure and connect your Chromecast device. Connect the dots.
- Your screen will now provide alternatives for what you should do next. Select the Screen Mirror (TV Mirror) option.
- Following that, you may change options such as sound, resolution, and screen mode. You might simply just start using the Tap to begin the mirroring button. Then press the Start Broadcast button.
- Finally, open the Tiktok application. The video should now appear on your television screen.
TikTok fans, feel joy: the app can now be seen on a smart TV! Tiktok material may be seen and streamed straight from your TV if the TikTok TV app is installed. If that isn’t possible, you may always watch on another device and just mirror the screen onto your TV.