Twitch is an online streaming platform where viewers can enjoy a variety of entertainment. Most popular streams include live esports tournaments, music broadcasts, IRL or In-Real Life streams, and many others. As a participant, you can also take part via chat rooms and steamer donations.
You can’t watch Twitch through devices like your PlayStation, Xbox console, or Android smartphone without first activating the Twitch account before doing so. The steps to activate your account can differ depending on the device.
Twitch users must sign up before streaming content to their devices. Not only can you stream with a specific username, but you can also customize your streamers of choice by signing up for their services.
Here’s How You Can Setup your Twitch TV account?
- Visit Twitch. TV’s official website.
- Hit on the sign-unbutton in the right-hand part of the display, just below “Login.
- Fill in your login information (username, password, date of birth and phone number).
- Your phone number will initially be provided with a specific verification code before being confirmed.
- If your number isn’t working, you can use the number on your account with your email account. Select the use email as an alternative button and enter your email address in the box.
- Once you’ve finished when you’re done, hit to click the Register button.
- You’ve now registered your Twitch account. Please keep track of your username and password details because they are used for logging in to the Twitch account.
How do you Activate Twitch on PS4?
Here are instructions on how to enable Twitch on various devices. Use these instructions to enable Twitch on PS4.
- Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS, type in Twitch, and tap to install.
- Install the app and then select Sign In.
- Go to twitch.tv/activate on your device, computer or mobile. Be sure to log into your account before you log in.
- Input the code that is displayed in your Twitch application on PlayStation.
- Click OK to begin watching or broadcasting content.
- If the code isn’t showing the way it should, it could be because of the speed of your internet connection or a glitch related to twitch servers.
- Restart your router, but if the issue persists, allow it to sit for a few minutes before trying again.
- Select and then click an Authorize option from the Play station and finish the process.
Twitch is a fantastic platform to play, interact and stream original content. You can also use Twitch TV through several consoles and other devices like PlayStation, Xbox, and Android phones through Twitch’s Twitch App. But you need to have an active Twitch account to enable the connection.
This guide will guide you through the various activation steps when using Twitch on another device than your computer.