If you’re a Samsung Smart TV owner, YouTube is an excellent option. YouTube App is a great method to stream your most-loved videos. The YouTube application is compatible with Samsung Smart TVs running Tizen. Tizen operating system.
When everything is installed, it is easy to install YouTube on Samsung smart TVs. YouTube allows you to stream films on TVs, make playlists and sign up for channels. You can also adjust the volume and playback of the TV. Follow the instructions in this guide to install YouTube for your gadget.
How to Install YouTube App on a Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung Smart TVs are equipped with incredible apps that you can use for everything from Smart Things to connecting different streaming applications to the TV without needing to buy a different device. Here’s how you can download and use YouTube on the Samsung Smart TV:
- Download the App on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Setup YouTube TV to the Samsung Smart TV.
- Link your Google account to the Samsung Smart TV.
- Search for the Video You Would Like to Watch.
- Use the Playback Controls to enjoy the video.
Once you’ve set everything up and you’re watching the videos you like, there are a few things you should be aware of that keep the application up to date. If you do not want to use the YouTube application installed on the Samsung Smart TV, you can remove it. Learn how to install YouTube installed on the Samsung Smart TV.
You may also take the steps if you discover that the YouTube application isn’t functioning correctly for the Samsung Smart TV.
How to activate YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV
- Launch the YouTube TV app on your Smart TV.
- A code will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Visit www.youtube.com/activate from a mobile or desktop browser.
- Enter your code in the appropriate field, then select next.
- Sign in using your credentials to finish your activation procedure.
- After completing the activation process, your TV will be updated on its screen.
- You can now watch YouTube TV via Samsung Smart TV.
How do you Watch YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV?
It would help if you had a Google Chromecast and a secondary device (smartphone or computer) to stream. Most Samsung Smart TVs can support Google Chromecast; more steps will be explained in detail. Specifics.
- Attach the Chromecast gadget to the HDMI port on the Samsung Smart TV.
- Your Chromecast and smartphone should have the same WiFi signal.
- Go to either the Play Store or App Store and download the latest version of the Google Home app.
- Install your Google Home app, which automatically looks for nearby devices to allow streaming.
- If your device’s name is displayed on the screen, then you have to choose the device.
- The screen on your smartphone will reflect the screen of your Samsung television screen.
- Go to the Play Store or App Store and download the YouTube TV application.
- Start the YouTube TV application.
- Log in using your account login credentials to access YouTube TV.
- Select the details you would like to view.