Open the YouTube application using your gadget. An activation code will appear displayed on your TV screen. Launch your browser on your tablet, phone or computer and visit YouTube official site yt.be/activate. Enter the code those show on the TV screen. Log into the Google account. Once you’ve verified your account, you can start viewing YouTube through Smart TV.
How do I enter a code to access YouTube TV?
Begin by opening the YouTube TV app for your Smart TV. There will be an activation code on the TV screen. If you use a laptop or computer device, visit tv.youtube.com/activate from the web browser. You will need to enter the activation number that appears on your TV.
How do I activate YouTube.com?
- Start the YouTube TV app for Android TV.
- Sign into your account.
- A code for activation will be displayed on the TV screen.
- Go to https://yt.be/activate using a web browser.
- You need to enter the code of 8 digits.
- Log in with the Google account you have created. Google account.
- You’ll be watching YouTube television on an Android TV.
- The sign-in procedure is for your Smart TV.
- For the first time, you need to launch your YouTube app on your TV or gaming console. You can download the YouTube application from the console or TV’s app store if it still needs to be installed.
- Connect devices with the TV code
- Start YouTube on your Android TV or another streaming device.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Link and then click on YT’s code. The TV’s blue code will be displayed on the TV.
- On your tablet or smartphone, open Google Play Store. YouTube application.
- Tap Cast.
- Tap the Link to use the code on the TV.
- Type in your TV’s blue code visible on your TV and then press LINK Yt.be/activate.
How do I log in to YouTube TV on Smart TV?
- Connect the Android TV to the TV and start YouTube TV to get started.
- After that, choose “Settings” in the menu bar at the top.
- In the “Settings” menu, select “System.”
- Choose “Activate YouTube on TV” from the “System” menu.
- Once you have completed this, you will be redirected via www.yt.be/activate.
- Input the code you have downloaded on YouTube.
- Once you’ve completed your login details and entered your credentials, you can connect to YouTube TV on your Android TV.
How do you activate your YouTube account on TV?
If you connect to your TV using a Smart TV, you can browse YouTube via your Smart TV.
- You can Sign in to your account by clicking on the sign-in option.
- You’ll receive the 8-digit number. Keep your screen open while you work.
- Now, use your computer or phone to go to www.yt.be/activate.
- Log in using Google for logging in using the details of your Google account to access the account you have created with your Google account.
- Use the box below to enter the 8-digit code.
- Click gets started.
How do I activate YouTube on Roku?
- Make sure that you connect to Wi-Fi.
- Utilize Home with your remote and go to your home screen.
- Choose from your Roku Channel store, and then click OK.
- Choose YouTube from the “Top free” list, and click “OK” using your remote.
- Choose “Add Channel” from the list of options. Click “ok.”
- They’ll add it to their channels within some time. Select the Home button and then go to “My Channels” to confirm. It is helpful to have YouTube on your list of channels.
- Choose YouTube TV and then open it.
- On the left-hand side of YouTube’s channel, select the gear icon.
- Log in and enter the information required to create your Google account.
- Roku will send you an eight-digit code.
- From your phone or computer, go to youtube.com/activate.
- Log into your Google account using the credentials Google has given you. Log in using the credentials that you’ve received from your Google account.
- Enter the 8-digit number, then hit enter.
- Click on click on the “Allow” click.