People are always looking for the greatest streaming services with the best membership deals. As an example, consider Hulu. This service allows viewers to watch TV shows and movies online in real time.
Since its inception in 2007, the American streaming platform has provided users access to television shows from networks such as NBC, CBS, and many more. However, you may cancel your Hulu membership if there’s nothing worth watching on the service. Having said that, how does one terminate their Hulu subscription? Everything you need to know is right here in this article.
How to Cancel Hulu on the Web?
Online cancellation of a Hulu membership is a viable option. In reality, canceling through the internet is the most convenient option. All you need is a gadget that can connect to the site.
- Get online and check out Hulu.com.
- In the upper right, click the login button.
- Enter your login details to get access to your account. Next, click your name in the top-right corner.
- Just go to Account.
- Watch the bottom of the screen as you scroll down. Select Cancel from the “Your Subscription” menu.
- To cancel, go to the next page and click Continue.
Remember that Hulu would rather have you as a customer than have you abandon the service, so they will try to keep you around with a few additional perks. If you don’t want any more offers, just click “No, Cancel Subscription” if prompted. You may cancel your subscription in this manner.
As you can see, canceling your Hulu membership online is a lengthy procedure with several possibilities. About three times, you’ll be prompted to select “Continue to Cancel,” which means you may spend up to 15 minutes on this.
Hulu Cancellation on iOS
Do you use an Apple device? Unfortunately, you cannot terminate your Hulu membership using the Hulu app on your iOS device. Instead, you’ll need to pull up the appropriate web browser on your computer or mobile device before continuing with the instructions above. Additionally, the membership may be terminated directly from your iPhone. Here are the measures to take:
- Go to your iPhone’s Settings menu.
- To continue, click your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Follow that up by clicking “Subscriptions.”
- Click the Hulu button here to get to that page.
- Click the link that says “Cancel Your Subscription” now. You’ll see Cancel Free Trial if you use a free trial instead.
- A final confirmation of the cancellation is required at this time.
Your Hulu membership has been terminated. You may still log in and normally use the account until the next payment cycle begins. Additionally, you may return to the subscriptions page later to renew your membership if you so want.
How to Unsubscribe from Hulu on Android?
An iPhone may be used to sign up for an account. However, as was previously indicated, the iPhone app does not allow you to cancel your subscription; instead, you must visit the website. However, the Hulu app for Android may be used in place of the desktop site to handle membership details.
- Launch the Hulu client.
- Tap Account in the screen’s lower-right corner.
- In case you were asked to enter your password again, choose Account now.
- There will be a cancel button next to the option to cancel your subscription. Tap it.
You can see that terminating your Hulu membership on this version of the app is simple and won’t need any time or effort.
How to Unsubscribe from Hulu on iTunes?
If you originally subscribed to the service via iTunes, you may also cancel your membership there. You may renew your membership with any debit or credit card stored in iTunes. How to Unsubscribe from iTunes:
- Get the latest version of iTunes and open it.
- Choose options relating to your account by clicking the Account button.
- You may see your account details by selecting View My Account.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID and password to access your account.
- To access the Settings menu, please scroll to the bottom of the page. Select the ” Manage ” button beside “Subscriptions” to do so.
- Click the pencil icon next to Hulu and choose Edit. Clicking this link will lead you to a website where you may terminate your membership.
Other Methods for Cancelling Hulu Without a Phone
Thankfully, you may cancel your Hulu membership in various ways, including via your mobile device and third-party programs like DoNotPay. This software will handle everything for you, and you’ll get a notification when it’s done.
To terminate your Hulu subscription, launch the DoNotPay app, choose to Find Hidden Money, and enter the service’s name when prompted. At that point, you may easily remove yourself from future mailings by clicking the corresponding link. With your monthly Hulu payment, you can also get additional premium channels like Cinemax and HBO. Subscriptions to Hulu may be terminated conveniently online.
Simply access Hulu.com, click on your name in the top-right corner, and then choose the Account menu item. Then, choose Manage Add-ons after locating the Subscriptions area. The subscriptions you no longer desire may be easily terminated by checking the boxes next to them.
How to Cancel Hulu Through a Cable Provider?
Some customers subscribe to Hulu via their cable companies because their cable or phone company offers the service as an add-on to their regular package of features. However, you will need to terminate your subscription via your account with these providers if you joined in this manner.
There are several Hulu cancellation reasons that users provide. One of two things has happened: they can no longer afford a membership to the streaming service, or they are no longer interested in the service’s offerings. After all, tastes change with time, and if a service no longer meets your needs, there’s little use in keeping it active.
As you can see, there are a few different methods to cancel your subscription, and each one depends on the device you’re using and the method you used to sign up in the first place. Following these steps will allow you to cancel your membership and stop being charged monthly.