A streaming service that provides excellent material is called Paramount Plus. Previously, this service was known as CBS All Access. There is a method to watch Paramount Plus regardless of where you are in the world, even if the service is not accessible in all countries. Nevertheless, if you feel that Paramount+ is not living up to your expectations, you are free to cancel your membership at any time. In this article, we will demonstrate how to terminate your subscription to Paramount Plus.
- You are able to terminate your membership to Paramount Plus in a matter of minutes if the service does not provide you with the material that you find appealing, despite the fact that it is an excellent product.
- However, the manner of cancellation differs depending on the device that was used throughout the registration process.
- If you are participating in a paramount+ free trial and want to cancel your membership, you need to make sure that you do so before the free trial comes to an end in order to prevent having charges made to your credit card or bank account.
Before we get into the specifics of canceling, it is essential that you have a firm grasp on the fact that the procedure for doing so must be tailored to the manner in which you first subscribed. To give you an example, if you subscribed to Paramount+ via Amazon Prime Video Channels, the only place you’ll be able to cancel your subscription is on the Amazon website.
In this tutorial, we will take you through the process of canceling your Paramount Plus membership through the app stores and the website for Paramount Plus.
Instructions for Deactivating Paramount Plus By use of the
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus using their official website, you will need to visit their website in order to cancel your Paramount Plus membership. You will have subscribed directly to Paramount+ if you did so using a browser on your PC, mobile device, smart TV, or gaming console when you first signed up for the service. In this case, you will be able to cancel your Paramount+ membership in the same manner.
- You may access your account by going to the Paramount+ website and signing in there.
- You may access the page for your account by first clicking on the photo of yourself that appears in the upper right-hand corner of the home screen, and then clicking on account.
- Keep scrolling down until you reach the bottom of the page. You need to look for and choose the “cancel subscription” option. Confirming the cancellation will result in the termination of your membership to Paramount Plus.
App Store Instructions for Canceling Paramount Plus (iPhone & Android Device)
If you subscribed to Paramount+ via the Google Play Store or the Apple app store, then you will need to go to one of their respective stores in order to terminate your membership.
If you subscribed to Google Play via the Google Play Store, you may also use a browser to access the Google Play Store. However, individuals who have an Apple TV, iPhone, or iPad do not have this option available to them. To do this, go over to the browser-based version of the Google Play Store and sign in there. After that, choose “my subscriptions” from the menu.
You will then need to locate Paramount+ in the list of subscriptions, click on “manage,” and then choose “cancel subscription” from the menu that appears.
Both the Apple App Store and the Google Play app have very similar procedures for terminating Paramount+ subscriptions. To manage your subscriptions, just go to your profile and choose the “subscriptions” option. After that, choose “Paramount Plus” and select “cancel subscription” from the menu that appears.
You will have to go through a few confirmation procedures before you can use either the app stores or the website. When you are finished, you should reload the subscriptions page to ensure that the cancellation of the subscription was completed correctly.
Canceling the Amount Plus Free Trial
Canceling a Paramount Plus free trial is exactly the same as canceling a paid membership on the website of the service. To get started, go to the website paramountplus.com for Paramount+ and make sure that your account is logged in. To access the account page, go to the top right of the screen and click on your profile image. Once there, pick the “account” option.
To cancel your membership, scroll down to the bottom of the page, click the “cancel subscription” button, and then confirm your decision.
Is it possible to resubscribe to Paramount Plus after canceling?
You have the option to resubscribe to Paramount Plus even if you decide to cancel your membership to the service if you later find that you no longer want to use it. Simply go to the website of the company and start the invoicing and payment procedure from the very beginning. Be aware that in order to circumvent geoblocks, you will need to utilize a virtual private network (VPN) if you are currently located in a nation in which Paramount Plus is not offered.
Top-notch series including “Star Trek: Discovery,” “The Good Fight,” and “Strange Angel” may be found on Paramount Plus. You may give it a try without spending a dime by signing up for their free trial. If you don’t like the service, canceling your membership is simple using the techniques we covered above.