Roku is among the most well-known streaming service providers available in the market. It is renowned for sharing its user-friendly experience with its users. If you’re interested in setting up your Roku device in your home or workplace, you can do the task by visiting the website go.roku.com/wireless.
Steps to connect Roku to the Internet via go.roku.com/wireless
When you turn on your Roku streaming device, the device will prompt you to connect to the Internet. To stream video or audio, you must connect the Roku device and your network at home. If you’re looking for step-by-step instructions to connect your Roku device to the Internet and stream content, then you’re in the right spot. This blog will discuss the easy steps to connect your Roku device to the Internet through go.roku.com/wireless. All you have to do is go through the entire blog and follow the step-by-step directions.
How to Configure Roku Device to the Wi-Fi?
Before beginning the configuration process, it is important to be sure you’ve set up your Roku streaming player and router inside the same area. 8+this will make it easier to stream the content online. Let’s look at the steps involved in setting up and connecting your Roku device to the Internet. To begin the setup procedure, it is necessary to follow the steps below:
- In the beginning, you must first connect the Roku streaming device to your home wireless network like you connect your computer or smartphone online.
- After that, you must turn to the Roku streaming device. Then, navigate to the menu settings, and select the https://go.roku.com/wireless option in the setting menu.
- Then, a list of the available networks will appear on your television screen.
- You can browse the network list by making use of the Roku remote.
- Then, select the appropriate option that you prefer from the options available according to your preference. Then, enter the password to gain access to the network.
- Sometimes, users will encounter issues with their Roku streaming device and need to be in a position to recognize the network. In this case, switch off your Roku player and then switch off your router. Then, you can try connecting the Roku streaming device back to the router.
- After that, your Roku device will scan the available wireless networks and select the network you prefer from the list of options.
- It would help if you had a stable and reliable internet connection for streaming devices like the Roku streaming device.
- If you experience a loss of internet connection during the payment or when you receive the activation code, you will need to restart your router and connect to your Roku device with roku.com/wireless.
- Then, you must adhere to the on-screen instructions to finish the Roku installation process.
We are setting up Roku with the network wireless after setting it up.
If you are looking to change that network’s wireless connection, or you’d like to connect your Roku to a different network, then follow the steps below:
- The first step is to use the Roku remote, then press “home”.
- After that, open the settings menu and choose the option to connect within the options menu.
- Then, you must choose the option to set up your connection.
- After that, click on “Connect wirelessly.
- Then, wait some time until the Roku device scans the network.
- After that, enter your password for the connection and then wait for confirmation.
- You can connect the Roku streaming device to a wireless network through go.roku.com/wireless.