Peacock is among the streaming services with the fastest growth across the U.S. In competition with Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ etc., Peacock already has a faithful user base thanks to its extensive content selection. However, is it true that Peacock TV offers a free Premium subscription trial to lure new users? Learn more here.
How can I Get a 7-Day Free Trial on Peacock TV?
If you’re a first-time customer, Peacock will offer you a seven-day free trial to test Premium subscriptions. You must follow these instructions to begin the trial.
- Use a web browser to visit the Peacock site peacocktv.com.
- Scroll down until you find “Upgrade to more.”
- Click on “Discover the Peacock Premium.”
- Then, select your Peacock Premium plan.
- Then, you can create an account by using a new email address.
- Click on the Create Account.
- Then, enter your payment details (Credit Card or PayPal).
- Then, click “Pay now” to begin your trial.”
That’s it. Then you’ll be able to use and enjoy your Peacock Premium 7-day free trial will be activated. The service lets you stream preferred films, shows, and live sports for absolutely nothing.
What Peacock Tv plan should I select?
We can’t tell you which strategy is the best for you. Instead, we’ll provide some guidelines to help you. The first step is to decide what you would like to get from the streaming service. If you’re not opposed to advertisements and a limited number of shows, choose the free plan.
The Peacock Premium is a minor upgrade over that the basic version. With a more significant number of content available, it is a great price for the price. It does, however, have advertisements.
The premium plus plan removes the ads and provides unlimited movies and shows. If you can shell out a few dollars, then go for the premium plus plan instead.
Here are the shows that you can watch for free on Peacock TV
The free plan: Peacock T.V. is a free service. You can stream a wide range of movies, shows and sports for free. To access this service account, sign up using your email address to get a free account.
Peacock Premium: It costs $4.99 per month. The plan comes with a seven-day free trial, first on this plan. Everything that is included in the plan for free is accessible in this plan as well. The only difference here is you can access more shows than you can on a free account: the next day’s episodes, more films, and more T.V. shows. The options are endless. But, the plan does include advertisements, similar to the free version.
Peacock Premium Plus: It’s a lot like the standard premium plan. The only difference is that there aren’t any ads whatsoever. Additionally, you can stream movies and shows offline using your smartphone. The total plan of the upgrade is $9.99.
How can you obtain 3 months of free trial to Peacock?
The time NBC Universal began to launch Peacock in the summer of 2020, they offered an initial 3-month trial for free to join all users it could. But the deal has now expired. Then, Google also struck an arrangement with Comcast to offer Android users three free months of Peacock Premium.
Do I know how to Cancel Peacock TV Free Trial?
If you don’t enjoy Peacock Premium enough to start paying for it, you must cancel your trial before it expires. To end your trial for free, Follow these steps:
- Use a web browser to visit the Peacock site.
- Log into your account.
- Click on your profile in the upper right corner.
- Then, go through Change Plan. Change Plan option.
- In the menu, select Peacock Free.
- After that, click Change plan.
It will then switch you to Peacock Free, and you won’t be charged for your first month. You’ll be debited for your first month if you fail to cancel your trial before the trial expires. Be sure to schedule a reminder to be able to cancel the trial before.
Which devices can you stream on Peacock TV?
Peacock was a feature that was available exclusively to Xfinity X1 and Flex Comcast customers initially and later extended to many devices like iOS, Apple TV, Amazon, PlayStation, Roku and many more. Peacock is available on various devices.
- Web browsers
- Google Chrome 75+ (Windows/Mac)
- Firefox (Windows/Mac) (Windows/Mac)
- M.S. Edge 80+ (Windows/Mac)
- Safari 12+ (Mac)
- Devices such as tablets and mobiles. Devices
- Android 6.0 and above
- iPhone: 12 or above
- Connected TVs as well as Game Consoles and streaming Devices
- Amazon Peacock can be used by Fire T.V. and Fire Tablet devices that run Fire O.S. 5 and above
- Android TV: Peacock is available on many Smart TVs with Android TV capabilities, like Sony Bravia, and set-top boxes, like NVIDIA Shield running Android OS 5.1 and above.
- Apple T.V.: Apple T.V. H.D. (4th Generation or higher) with TVOS 13 or higher
- Chromecast 1st Generation or more significant and includes Chromecast along with Google TV
- L.G. Smart TV: L.G. Web OS 3.5 or higher
- PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
- Samsung Smart TV: Peacock is supported on models that were released in the year 2017 and later. If you’re unsure, you can check your model number.
- Vizio TV: SmartCast 2.0 or 3.0 (from 2016 and up)