Hey, guys, today we’re back with one hotter trick using which you will be able to get a free trial of 30 days Amazon Prime trial trick in your Amazon account. This way, you can enjoy Amazon Prime’s unique videos and buy products from the Amazon India website with free shipping.
How to Create an Amazon Prime Account?
You can sign up for an Amazon prime account on your smartphone and desktop. It is possible to use the service for your television too. You can also use it with fire sticks. All you need to do is create an account with Amazon prime.
Amazon prime videos are now available on the desktop too. You can use the service via the phone browser. Learn how to make your Prime accounts on Amazon.
Here’s how to sign up for Prime’s free trial and an account.
- Go to amazon.com/amazonprime.
- Click to start your free 30-day trial in the orange box.
- If you have already registered for an Amazon account, log into it. If not, click create an Amazon account and enter your email address, name and password. Amazon will email you to verify your account using a one-time password.
- Choose a payment method (credit, debit, credit card, or whatever method you use) and then enter your personal information. Select to continue.
That’s how you’ve created the Amazon Prime account. This is your Amazon account too. You need to finish registering, and then you’ll be able to enjoy Amazon prime videos.
Amazon Prime free trial trick
In my previous post, I told you about the advantages of owning an Amazon Prime account. I hope that it’s apparent to every one of customers that with the use of an Amazon Prime free trial account. You can enjoy many advantages, entertainment, shopping deals and Amazon India coupons.
Also, for free shipping and entertainment, Amazon offers priority service to Prime account holders, such as priority customer support and early access to sales, exclusive Prime Deals Cashback offers coupons and more.
In the past few years, I’ve seen various Amazon Prime users getting a cashback of up to 100000. It’s an attractive offer for people who prefer shopping online to offline purchases, and food is mainly dependent on shopping websites. Thus, using accounts with an Amazon Prime free trial allows you to save cash on online purchases or recharges as well as entertainment services.
How can I get Amazon Prime Free Trial for 30 days?
There are many ways to use the tricks through the Internet to enable your free Amazon Prime free trial trick. We will review some of them that work right now and are suitable to follow under Amazon India’s guidelines. Amazon India.
- The standard Amazon Prime account for a year will cost you around 99. You can also subscribe to it monthly, paying 129 rupees per month. But, as you see, it’s more costly than signing up for an annual subscription to a paid Amazon Prime account for a year.
- To avail of Amazon Prime’s 30 Days Free Trial, click here. Amazon Prime 30 Days Free Trial.
- After you have accessed the site, you need to click “Login to join Prime” or click on the “Login for joining Prime” button
- Fill in your Amazon account information, and if you’re new to Amazon, select “Create your Amazon Account. “Create an account with your Amazon account” button that is below “Sign In “Sign In” option.
- Enter your name, email address, and password (must be at least six characters) and click the “Create an account with Amazon” button. Amazon Account” button.
- Enter the details of your card and continue
- A tiny sum of Rs. 2 will be taken from your account. This will be refunded the funds sooner.
- After the entire process, you’re ready to start enjoying your 30-day free Amazon Prime membership trial.
Amazon Prime Video Device Support in 2022
What devices can work to work with Amazon Prime Video?
You can now access Amazon Prime Video using primevideo.com/mytv across all the devices listed below.
Smart televisions: Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, LG, VIZIO, Hisense, Philips, Sharp, Grundig, TCL, AOC, JVC, and Xiaomi are the top brands supported. You can download the Amazon Prime Video app in the app stores of each.
Blu-Ray players: Select models from LG, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony, are listed on the list of devices supported.
Media players: Roku, Tivo, Google Chromecast, and Apple TV are on the list, along with lesser-known names.
Consoles for gaming: Sony PlayStation 3, 4, 5 and 3, and Microsoft Xbox One, S and X are among the consoles that support.
Desktop computers: You can access the site through Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Microsoft Edge since these are supported browsers.
Mobile devices: You can watch Amazon prime Video on most modern Android and iOS devices.
Amazon devices: As expected, you’ll get fantastic support with Fire TV, Fire TV stick, Fire tablet, and Echo devices with screens.