Binge one of the best streaming services available today is Binge. The best thing about this streaming service is that it doesn’t require you commit. For new users, there is a 2-week trial to experience the app and decide if it is for you. There is no limit to the free trial. You can access all movies, documentaries and TV shows for two weeks.
You can watch some movies, such as the British crime series Vigil. Also, you can catch all episodes of Game of Thrones and The Real Housewives of Melbourne.
However, do you think you are now considering the Binge Free Trial when deciding whether to sign up for the subscription? Reading this article, you can learn more about how to make the most of your free trial.
How do I get the BINGE TV Free Trial?
Signing up for the BINGE free trial takes just minutes. You’ll be signed up in less than five minutes if all the information is available.
- You can navigate the BINGE website by clicking the “New at BINGE” button. Test us out for free. Button.
- You’ll need to choose your plan. So, do your research to find the best one for your needs. BINGE plans vary in cost depending on your stream quality and how many simultaneous streams they support.
- Click on the “Continue” button whenever you’ve picked your arrangement.
- To create an account at Streamotion.com.au, enter your email, password, name and mobile number. BINGE is operated through Streamotion. Streamotion will already have an account if you’ve held a Kayo or Flash news services subscription. This company owns all 3 streaming platforms. After filling in all required information, you can click on the “Agree and proceed” button.
- A code will then be sent to the mobile number you have entered. The code will allow you to enter your credit card information. It won’t take any money from your account immediately. It will give you a date for when your free trial ends. The first payment will then be taken from your account. You can also add details to a gift card if you have them.
- Check out the terms and conditions, privacy, and data collection policies. Click “Begin Membership Now” to affirm your acknowledgment.
How to sign up for Binge free trial?
- Signing up for the free trial is quick and easy. Visit Binge’s official site and follow the link to sign up.
- After creating an account, choose a plan. After that, enjoy free streaming.
- Log in to the site and select the account you wish to cancel.
- The CANCEL button can be pressed from there. Don’t forget to cancel before the 14-day free trial expires. Otherwise, you may be charged according to your chosen plan.
How much does Binge cost after my free trial has ended?
If you are determined to stay put, Bite’s prices will be far more affordable than Foxtel Now.
You’ll be paying $10-$18 per month instead of $25-104 per month. Here are the advantages each plan offers.
Binge Pricing and Plans
Be sure to have a compatible device for setting up BINGE
You only need a broadband connection and compatible devices to view BINGE.
You will also need a registered account to sign up for an account. You can utilize the help with any gadget. Here’s how to watch BINGE from your smartphone right now.
- iOS (12+), or Android (7+), smartphones & tablets
- Telstra TV
- Chromecast (Ultra and third generation; with Google TV).
- Apple TV (4th Gen or Higher)
- Android TV (version 7.0+)
- Samsung smart TVs (2017 models only)
- LG TVs (selected 2018 models and later)
- Hisense TVs (selected 2020 or later models)
After that, you can go. You can log in to BINGE by entering the details. Download the app on your favorite device, and log in to BINGE.