Do you want to watch Disney Plus free trial pack? Unfortunately, the Disney+ free trial is unavailable until 2022, but it is available to watch without buying a Disney Plus subscription. If you want to stream the most popular box sets, films or documentaries on Disney+ without paying, follow our detailed guide to stream Disney+ for free. This guide covers everything from the free trial to how you can stream Disney Plus for free.
How You Can Still Receive a Disney Plus Free Trial?
If you’re thinking about signing up for Disney Plus but want to test the streaming service before you buy, you may be looking for an offer for a Disney Plus free trial.
But Disney Plus no longer provides a trial for free. When Disney Plus first arrived on the streaming scene, free trials were offered across various countries, including the U.S., the U.K., Canada and Australia. Most free trials ended around 2020 except for Japan, which was terminated after Disney+ Japan relaunched in October 2021. The trial duration varied among countries, ranging between seven and 14 days to 31 days.
We utilized the Disney plus VPN to test newer Disney Plus markets, including Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea and Hong Kong. However, we couldn’t even get any sign of a free trial. New customers may get discounts from time to time; however, there’s no chance to avail of a trial upon sign-up.
While you won’t be able to receive a Disney+ free trial at registration, there are many ways to experience Disney Plus for free.
What else can I do to get a Disney Plus free trial?
The positive thing about the good news for Verizon subscribers from America States is that those who opt for Unlimited Plans will be eligible for a six-month free membership for Disney plus (opens in new tab). You’ll need to sign up for Verizon before May 31st to qualify.
For those in The U.K., if you’re currently on a plan with O2 (opens in a new tab), you can upgrade to Disney Plus as an extra and enjoy PS2 off of your monthly airtime. People who are new to O2 or upgrading can use the family-friendly streaming service for free for six months.
Why not ask for the Disney plus gift card on your birthday or for Christmas? Yes, someone will pay for it, but it will not be you.
Disney Plus subscription 2022
In terms of cost in terms of price, it is priced at $79.99/ per year. Disney Plus Mobile subscription is available in four levels. In addition to the annual subscription the company also offers monthly, quarterly and half-yearly options of this plan. This is the price they’ll cost:
- 1 Month: $7.99/month
- 3 Months: $29.99
However, having said that, Disney Plus Hotstar Mobile plansWith monthly, quarterly with half-yearly and monthly validity include promotional offers which are offered to just a small number of customers. The cards are likely to be more expensive when they’re made available to all users in the country. There is a report that they will cost more. The plan is mobile-only and costs $79.99. Validity of six months will cost you $4.50 once the offer expires.
How to sign-up to sign up Disney Plus?
The process of signing up to sign up for a Disney Plus subscription is a simple procedure:
- Visit the Disney Plus sign-up page disneyplus.com.
- Fill in your email and click the big blue Proceed button.
- It will bring you to a webpage where you can receive offers and emails from Disney and agree to the conditions and terms of Disney Plus. After you’ve read these, then click “Agree and continue.
- You’ll be asked to pick the password. Make sure to type in an extremely secure password. You’ll need a minimum of six characters (case-sensitive) and at least one number or more characters. Once you’ve selected your characters Click to continue using the blue button.
- Choose an option. To ensure your safety, pick $11.99 for a month. This way, you’ll have a whole month to browse the library and determine whether it’s the right option. You can also choose the annual plan following your first month.
- Note the date that the first month’s end date is on your schedule. That way, you’ll be able to cancel your subscription before you are charged for the next month, even if you don’t plan to renew your subscription.
- You’ll have to fill in your credit card information. Once you’ve entered your details, you can click “Agree and Join.” You’re now a subscriber to Disney Plus.
- It is also possible to pay through PayPal instead. To sign up for Disney Plus with PayPal, select the “Pay via PayPal” option and then sign into PayPal.
- Take advantage of the most content you can during your first month to make the most money for your investment.
- If you’re not a big fan of the program or contents, follow these steps to end your account at or before the day you’ve marked on your calendar.
What devices can Disney Plus on?
So, how can you enjoy Disney+? The streaming service will be accessible using the following platforms at the time of its launch day:
- Desktop web browsers
- Android mobile devices
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Chromecast and devices with Chromecast capabilities
- Fire TV
- Fire Tablets
- LG TV
- Samsung T.V.s and other devices
- Sony PlayStation 4
- Sony Smart TV
- Roku players
- Vizio TV
- Xbox One