ESPN is an acronym you might recognize if you are a passionate sports fan. ESPN Plus, an alternative on-demand streaming service, is being developed by the company. It offers exclusive live streams for select sports. The service features traditional live sports broadcasts, ESPN insider content, and exclusive on-demand videos.
It offers both live and recorded content, which makes it different from other streaming services, such as Amazon Prime video. These can also be streamed from different devices via the ESPN app or website. Even though it does not have all the sports, it is an excellent choice for fans passionate about Soccer, Baseball, UFC and Hockey.
What are the plan options for ESPN?
This time, ESPN+ can be purchased for $9.99 per month or $99.99 annually. It is also possible to bundle it together with Disney+ & Hulu. You can also choose the adless version of Hulu for $19.99 monthly. Additionally, all services share one login, which makes it easier to remember. Unfortunately, you can use only two services for an even lower price.
Both options give you the same experience. It comes down to whether you value the bundle. Sign up now to get started.
Signing up for ESPN+
- Visit the ESPN webpage (opens a new tab).
- To register, click the button at the top right corner.
- Log in with an existing ESPN.com username. To make things easier, you can create an account or use the Single-Sign-On option.
- Enter your billing information or choose to link directly to PayPal. Click Purchase ESPN+.
- Please review your information to verify that it is accurate and that you have selected the best plan. ESPN+ will inform you of the cost and renewal dates.
- If everything is done correctly, you will see a Successful page.
- To get started watching ESPN+ as part of your free trial, click Get Start
- That’s it! Now, you are enrolled in an ESPN+ Monthly Plan. You have the option to cancel at any moment before your next monthly bill. After you’ve registered, you can start watching ESPN+.
How do you watch ESPN Plus TV?
- Get the ESPN app for your streaming device. (The app can be downloaded on devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire Stick and Apple TV.
- Launch the ESPN app.
- Navigate towards the settings icon at the top right corner. Click on this to access the menu settings.
- Scroll below to view your account information.
- Login or Register to Your ESPN plus Account To Get an Activation Code
- Log in to espn.com/activate using your tablet, phone or computer.
- Follow the instructions on the site to log in using your ESPN Plus Account.
- Wait to see the confirmation on your TV screen that you have successfully linked your account.
- Returning to the ESPN App’s main screen, navigate to ESPN+ via the links at the top.
- These steps may seem complicated, but it’s not difficult to set up the first time. You will then be able to access ESPN Plus quickly and easily through the ESPN app.
What is the best price for ESPN Plus?
ESPN Plus costs $9.99 per month or $99.99 annually if you order the annual plan in advance. The annual plan, which offers savings of 15% over monthly payments, is best for those who need long-term access.
ESPN+ supported devices
Users can log into their ESPN accounts and access ESPN+ through the ESPN+ tab. ESPN+ is accessible on mobile devices and web browsers. It also works with TV-connected devices, such as gaming consoles, set-top boxes, and smart TVs.
ESPN+ system requirements
- Tablets and smartphones
- Apple iPhones and iPads
- Android tablets and phones
- Amazon Fire tablet
- Smart TVs
- Android TV devices
- Samsung Tizen smart TVs
- Gaming consoles and streaming media devices
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple tv IOS
- Oculus Go
- Portal TV
- Xfinity Flexible and X1TVBox