Funimation is a streaming service in the USA that is well-known for its Anime content. It features a huge selection of Japanese Anime series such as Attack on Titan, Afro Samurai and many others. It is extremely popular among teens, so you might consider signing up for a free trial.
Funimation allows users to test their platform free of charge for some time. I will show you how to get your Funimation free trial in this article.
Funimation Free Trial for 14 days
Funimation’s free trial period is currently 14 days. This gives users 14 days free access to the platform and streaming content. This trial is available via either their website or their app.
You will have all the same features as paying subscribers. The downside to this free trial is that streaming will often be interrupted by ads.
Funimation currently offers a 14 days free trial. But this offer applies only to new subscribers. The Funimation free trial is available for new subscribers only. Users must sign up by creating an account on the website or via the application.
You’ll be able to stream from popular anime shows like Cowboy Bebop or Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia or Dragon Ball 2. After the trial ends, if you are satisfied with their service, you can keep your subscription. If you are not satisfied with their service, you have the option to cancel at any time.
How to start Funimation Free Trial?
In any event, when people realize a free preliminary of Funimation exists, they know nothing about how they can get it. In this way, there are two methods for pursuing Funimation free preliminary. You can either do it using their authority site or through their application. I will walk you through both of these ways:
- Click here to visit the official Funimation website.
- After that, you can tap on the Start my free trial button.
- You will create an account using your email address and a password.
- After choosing a plan, you must enter your payment information. The free trial will end, and you will not be charged.
- That’s all. Now, enjoy streaming.
Via Funimation app
- If you haven’t installed the Funimation application on your device yet, you will.
- Tap on the Start your free trial link, which will display on the Discover Extraordinary Anime page.
- Different plans and details will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the one you are interested in and Click on the Start your free trial link.
- Now click on the link to ‘Set up an account.
- To create an account, you need an email address and a password.
- You will see the Apple store or Google Play Store, depending on your device. From that point onward, you will be requested your installment subtleties. Next, enter your credit/debit card information and click “Save.”
What Is the subscription package for funimation?
Funimation offers several subscription plans for anime streaming enthusiasts. Your location will determine the cost of your subscription. Funimation streaming is available in the US (Canada, USA, UK, Ireland and New Zealand) and Australia.
It offers three plans for the US and Canada: Ultra, Premium Plus, Premium and Premium Plus Ultra.
Premium: It’s the cheapest plan available from Funimation. The premium plan costs $5.99 a month or $59.99 a year. The premium plan offers streaming on two devices and an ad-free subscription plan. You cannot download any shows or movies to watch offline.
Premium Plus: The premium plan of Funimation starts at $7.99 per calendar month. It allows simultaneous streaming to up to five devices. With this plan, you can download shows and movies to your computer to watch them later offline.
If you are an avid anime fan, we recommend you subscribe to the premium Plus plan.
Premium PLUS Ultra: The premium+ ultra is offered at an upfront price of $99.99 per calendar year. You receive many benefits as a streaming member.