Stan, an Australian streaming service, has some of Australia’s best TV shows, like The Office. This guide contains all you need to get a Stan free trial in America. Instead of paying the stan cost, you can watch unlimited TV shows and movies without spending a dime.
Many people love to receive freebies, especially when signing up for a streaming service. Stan offers a free trial to all new customers.
You can now watch unlimited programs and movies that are available on Stan.
You need an active internet signal and a compatible device to stream your favorite films and shows. For streaming Stan, all you need is an active internet connection.
Stan offers a free trial that doesn’t include ads and doesn’t require any commitment from the subscriber.
How to get Stan’s Free Trial?
Stan offers a trial code that is free of charge. Stan’s 30-day trial is free if you provide your email and personal details. You can also use your credit card as your payment method.
- Go to the Stan Website.
- A pop-up will ask you to choose your Stan trial plan. Select the plan you like best, and click the “Continue” tab. Premium plans are recommended for all Stan features. You will choose the premium plan automatically when you click to “start your Stan-free trial.”
- Enter your details and credit card. Then click on “Start Looking.”
- After you create your Stan account, you will be asked to choose between adding 3 sports or “No thanks”.
- Your free trial account will be set up, and you will receive a message of congratulations. The Stan app for Android and iOS will also be available. It may take time to read how to set up your device. Or, click on “start viewing” right away.
- You can now log in to Stan to view your favorite TV programs, events, movies and sports. It may take a few moments to load the first time. You can keep waiting.
How much does Stan cost?
Stan’s streaming plan is $10 per month for the Basic tier (1-screen, standard definition). A 30-day free trial pack is accessible to new supporters. After 30 days, your card will automatically debit.
After the 30-day free trial, you will have to pay 19 AUD (13.15USD) each month if your premium plan was chosen. Basic and Standard plans are 10 AUD (6.2 USD) each. HD streaming and 4K streaming are unavailable on the basic plan.
Here are Stan’s subscriptions:
|Plans||Cost per month||Resolution||No Cost Trial||No. You can view on multiple screens at once|
|Basic||10 AUD (6.92 USD).||SD||Available||1|
|Standard||14 AUD (9.69 USD).||HD||Available||3|
|High-Quality||19 AUD ($13.15 USD).||As high as 4K||Available||4|
Support for the following devices, if your Android 4.3 version or higher is installed:
- Sony Xperia Z1 Z2, Z3 phones and tablets
- HTC models: HTC One M7 (M8, M9 and Desire)
- Playback improvements, especially for 3G/4G networks
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 running Android 5.0.X backings playing Stan.