You must first create a discovery + account, which you can do by visiting website. Depending on the make and model of your Smart TV, there are two ways to log in. Most televisions allow you to choose between these two methods.
Discovery Plus Login on Smart TV
Method 1: Enter a six-digit code to log in.
When you first launch the discovery + app on your Smart TV, you will be greeted with a screen displaying a six-digit code.
To log in, enter this six-digit code on your discovery + user.
This is accomplished as follows:
- In your browser, go to www.discoveryplus.com/link, whether on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- If you are prompted to enter your login information, do so; otherwise, proceed to step 3.
- Enter the six-digit code that appears on your television screen.
Method 2: Enter your username and password.
- When you first launch the app, press the down arrow on the remote control and select “Log in with username and password.”
- If you have passed the “Welcome” screen and are already inside the app itself, press “Settings” in the menu and then “Log in”.
- Enter your username (email address) and the password you chose when you registered your account.
You are now logged in and can watch the content on the TV screen.
Discovery Plus Login in Mobile
To begin, you must create a discovery+ user account.
If you still need to get a discovery+ user account, you can create one at www.discoveryplus.com/gb.
- Launch the Android app.
- In the navigation, select “Account.”
- Choose “More.”
- Choose “Log in.”
- Enter your login information.
Why is it that entering my username and password doesn’t work?
In the event that you are unable to log in using your username and password, please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed below.
If you have forgotten your password, you can attempt to reset it by going to the Login page and clicking on the “Forgot password?” link.
Enter the email address that you used to register for this site. You will soon receive an email containing a link that you can use to change the password associated with your account.
If you tried the steps above but did not receive an email, one possible explanation is that you entered a different email address than the one you used to register for discovery+. I would appreciate it if you could try sending the message from one of the other email addresses you may have registered.