The My Sky app is the simplest and most secure way to manage your Sky products and services, pay your bills, and get help if you need it. The app is tailored to you, allowing you to quickly access your required information.
You will need the following items to download the My Sky app:
What is Sky ID?
Do you already have a Sky iD? Simply sign in to the app with your Sky iD username/email address and password.
Do you need to create a Sky iD? Create it online, then sign in once you’ve downloaded the My Sky app. Enter your Sky iD and password when prompted. You can also create a Sky iD within the My Sky app by tapping New to Sky iD > Sign Up.
Have you misplaced your Sky iD? Reset it online or in the app by clicking the Forgotten Password link.
- To exit the app, tap the icon in the upper left corner of the screen, then sign out.
- See our minimum system requirements guide to see if your technology is compatible.
- After creating a Sky iD and ensuring that your device is compatible, download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
If you need assistance downloading the app, follow these steps:
- Open the Play Store.
- Tap Search to look for the app.
- Install the app by tapping it.
- Enter your Play Store password if prompted.
- To finish, tap Accept.
What exactly is my Sky Login?
If you don’t remember your Sky login, open your email and look for an email from Sky. Your Sky login will be the email address you used to sign up for the service. Your password will be linked to that account.
No worries if you’ve forgotten or lost your password. You can request a new one, which will be sent to the email address you used to sign up. Follow these steps to request a new password for your Sky account:
- Visit Sky’s website.
- In the Login Section, enter your email address.
- Choose Forget Password.
- Then, enter your email address, and Sky will email you a new password.
You can now use that password to access your Sky account on your computer as well as on your phone using the My Sky App.