If you enjoy watching sports, you have probably already heard of ESPN Plus (also written as ESPN+). It is a streaming service that broadcasts live sports, original shows, documentaries, and other types of programming that are not available on ESPN’s traditional television networks.
You will, however, need to pay the monthly fee of $4.99 in order to access the content that is available on ESPN Plus. After you have subscribed to it, you will be able to log in to ESPN Plus and watch the games that your preferred sports teams are playing in.
ESPN Plus offers excellent compatibility with a wide range of electronic gadgets, including Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android Phone, tablet & TV, Samsung Smart TV, iPhone & iPad, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and a great deal of other products.
This enables you to watch ESPN Plus content on any device you choose, giving you a great deal of flexibility. Now that we have that out of the way, let’s take a look at how to log in to ESPN Plus so that you can begin enjoying the content that ESPN Plus has to offer on your device.
Instructions on how to log in to ESPN Plus on Smart TV?
- You can get the ESPN app from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Start up the ESPN app.
- Select the Settings cog icon located in the top right corner.
- Select the option to Sign In to Your ESPN Account.
- In the following fields, enter your username and password for your ESPN+ account.
- After you have successfully logged in, you should navigate back to the app’s home screen.
- Simply select the ESPN+ icon located at the very bottom of the screen.
Instructions on how to subscribe to ESPN Plus on your Android device?
- Launch the ESPN app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Sign in to your ESPN account, or create a new one.
- Choose the Settings cog icon located in the top right corner.
- Choose ESPN+ Subscriptions from the list of settings.
- Simply finish the purchasing process after tapping the Subscribe button.
- To finish activating your subscription, select the Set Up Account option.
Are you aware that Hulu provides a package deal that also includes Disney+ and ESPN+? You can watch thousands of shows, movies, videos, TV series, and TV shows, as well as a wide variety of other content, anytime, anywhere, for just $12.99 per month. After you have subscribed to the bundle, you will be able to access both ESPN Plus and Disney Plus with a single login.