More than 90 live entertainment, lifestyle, music, news, and sports channels may be accessed via the fuboTV streaming service. Customers may connect their streaming media device (such a Roku) to their TV using an HDMI cable and watch fuboTV from their couch.
How do I Create Fubo TV Account for Roku?
- Users must first sign up for fuboTV and establish an account before they can begin watching Sling TV on Roku.
- Open a web browser and go to the fuboTV website fubo.tv/roku.
- then click the orange Start Free Trial button.
- Create user credentials by entering an email address and a password, or sign in with an Apple, Facebook, or Google account and clicking Go to next step.
- Select your desired fubo TV package and go to the next stage.
- Select any desired add-on services or premium channels from the list, then click Next.
- Complete the sign-up procedure by entering your financial information and clicking Start watching fuboTV.
Fubo TV Pricing Plans:
The base price for fuboTV is $59.99/month, the fuboTV Family plan is $64.99/month, and the top-tier fuboTV Elite bundle, which includes more than 150 channels, is $79.99/month. Customers may upgrade their package with a la carte features and premium channels.
Why Fubo TV?
When it first launched, fuboTV was geared specifically for sports fans. This is still the primary emphasis, as the channel list continues to include ESPN, FOX Sports, NBC Sports Network, NFL Network, FOX and NBC regional sports networks, and a number of collegiate sports networks.
Customers of fuboTV may also watch their local affiliates of ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC, as well as national and regional versions of networks including A&E, Bravo, Discovery, Hallmark, History, MTV, Paramount Network, and VH1. The Roku streaming media player family allows customers to access hundreds of channels and services, like fuboTV, simply by plugging the device into their TV.
Users may use the fuboTV app on any Roku streaming player, both old and new. It covers the Roku Express, Express+, Premier, Premier+, Streaming Stick+, Smart Soundbar, TV, Ultra, and LT models.
This post will look at fubo’s Roku viewing choices and provide instructions on how to access fuboTV streaming on Roku devices.
How to Install FuboTV on Roku?
To begin watching fuboTV on Roku, customers must first sign up for a fuboTV account and acquire a Roku device that supports the service. The user must also register their Roku device, set it up and make sure it is up to current with the newest software, connect it to the Internet, and plug it into their television.
The steps below explain how to sign up for Sling TV and begin streaming it on a Roku device.
- Push the Home button on the Roku remote control to turn on the Roku device and the TV.
- When the Roku device’s home screen appears, browse to the Search tab and search for “fuboTV.” The fuboTV app will display; choose it by pushing the OK button on the remote control, then pick the Add Channel option. The app may also be added by going to the Roku home page and selecting the Streaming Channels menu. Open the Movies & TV menu and look for Sling TV, then click Add Channel.
- When the fuboTV app has completed downloading, it will display on the Roku home screen. Navigate to the fuboTV app using the remote control and open it by clicking the OK button on the controller.
- Sign in to the fuboTV app by entering the login credentials generated in Step 1 using the Roku remote control. The user will be logged in, and they will be able to begin watching fuboTV on their Roku device.
Devices Compatible with fuboTV
FuboTV may be accessed through PCs and laptops, as well as any device that supports its applications, such as smartphones, smart TVs, and streaming media players. The fuboTV service, however, is not accessible on Nintendo, PlayStation, or Xbox game consoles, nor on LG or VIZIO Smart TVs.
- Android smartphones and tablets
- Amazon Fire TV media streaming players
- Chromecast casting devices from Google
- Android Television
- iOS mobile phones and tablets from Apple
- Apple TV media streaming players
- Samsung smart televisions
- Roku media streaming players
- Computer and laptop web browsers
Roku fuboTV content download instructions
Content from fuboTV and similar services cannot be downloaded to Roku devices, as is the case with other streaming media players. FuboTV cannot be downloaded for offline viewing. A cloud digital video recorder (DVR) capability is available on fuboTV, allowing users to record live TV. Thirty hours of cloud DVR space is included in the base fuboTV package.
While fuboTV does not provide the option to save video for offline watching, other popular streaming services such as CBS All Access, Hulu, and STARZ do.
More than 90 channels are available on fuboTV, making it a great option for cord-cutters. In addition to its extensive sports offerings, it also has several of the most watched entertainment, lifestyle, music, and news channels. Currently, fuboTV’s base package costs $59.99 per month. However, the service offers a large variety of premium channels, add-ons, and other upgrades. Customers may test out fuboTV risk-free for a week before committing to a paying membership.