If you’re traveling outside the United States and want to watch Hulu on Apple TV, you won’t be able to do so owing to geo-restrictions. What about the Apple TV, do you use it to watch your favorite shows and movies? Following the 6 simple steps outlined in this article will allow you to view Hulu on Apple TV outside the United States.
We have also covered Hulu’s price structure and the most popular shows like The Rock and Atlanta. Questions about using Hulu with an Apple TV? They’re all covered in our Frequently Asked Questions area. If you want to learn more about using a premium VPN to watch Hulu on your Apple TV, read on.
How to Watch Hulu on Apple TV?
To stream Hulu on Apple TV, follow these steps:
- Search for Hulu in the Apple Store.
- Press Get the Hulu app.
- Open the app and sign in using your credentials.
- Enjoy watching Hulu on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Hulu on Apple TV using VPN?
Using a VPN, you may watch Hulu on Apple TV. Even if Hulu is not accessible in your country, or if you wish to access the library of another location, you may simply do it by utilizing the Best VPNs for Hulu. VPN allows you to utilize their VPN on Apple TV by using Media Streamer. The instructions below will show you how to utilize Hulu on your Apple TV in geo-restricted regions:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN service.
- Install its app on your PC.
- Sign in to VPN’s DNS Settings page using your credentials.
- Click Register my IP address under the IP address registration option.
- Toggle the icon to activate “Automatically register my IP address.”
- Go to VPN’s setup page to get your Media Streamer DNS IP address.
- As soon as your hostname is registered on Apple TV, you can quickly set up your Media streamer.
Which Apple TV models are supported by Hulu?
Hulu Live TV is compatible with the following Apple TV models:
- 4K Apple TV
- Apple Television (4th generation)
Hulu is not compatible with the following outdated Apple TV models:
- Apple Television (1st generation)
- Apple Television (2nd generation)
- Apple Television (3rd generation)
Setup of Domain Name System on Apple TV
To access Hulu on your Apple TV, you’ll need to enter the DNS IP address provided by your Media Streamer.
- Navigate to the Apple TV’s Settings menu.
- Navigate to Network and choose the Wi-Fi network you’re currently connected to.
- Find the option to change your DNS settings.
- Select “Manual” and then “Enter Media Streamer DNS IP Address.”
- Simply restart your Apple TV.
- If you want to do anything as soon as your TV is up and running, visit the App Store.
- The Hulu app may be found by searching, and then downloading and installing it.
- Input your credentials into the app and log in.
- Thanks to VPN, you can watch Hulu on your Apple TV without any hassles.
With the assistance of a trusted VPN service, such as VPN, you can also watch Rai TV and Oxygen TV in the United States.
How much does it cost to watch Hulu on Apple TV?
Hulu provides its subscribers with the following five packages:
- 1) Hulu Basic (monthly) for $5.99 USD
- 2) Hulu Basic (year) for USD 59.99
- 3) Hulu (Ad-Free) for USD 11.99 a month
- 4) Hulu Plus with Live TV for USD 64.99 a month
- 5) Hulu (no advertisements) + Live TV for USD 70.99 per month
Using an Apple TV, what should you watch on Hulu?
Hulu has more than 2500 movies and more than 43,000 episodes of television available to stream. In the next part, we will provide a list of some of the most watched series and movies available on Hulu.
Can Hulu be seen on the Apple TV?
The answer is yes, you can use your Apple TV to stream Hulu. Hulu’s dedicated app for Apple TV is often already installed. The Hulu app is available in the Apple App Store for anyone who does not already have it installed on their Apple TV.
Do you have access to Hulu on your Apple TV?
It is true that Hulu may be accessed using an Apple TV. Most Apple TVs already have the specialized Hulu app installed. Those who don’t already have the Hulu app installed on their Apple TV may get it through the App Store.
Hulu on Apple TV is easy with these instructions. Watch Gone Girl and Instant Family on Apple TV without interruptions with a premium VPN.