I’ll teach you how to sign up for, install, and watch Hulu on Firestick in this tutorial. This guide’s instructions apply to all Fire TV devices. Amazon Firestick, Firestick Lite, Firestick 4K, and Fire TV Cube are all included.
Hulu is one of the most popular subscription-based on-demand services in the United States. Disney owns and controls the bulk of the company.
Hulu is recognized for a large number of original programming as well as a diverse selection of copyright-acquired material from other media platforms and production companies. The Hulu app for Amazon Fire Stick is now available from the Amazon Store. This guide will teach you all you need to know.
How to Get Hulu on Firestick and Other Devices
Even though the Hulu Fire Stick app is free to download, you must join up for a premium membership to view your favorite content.
Hulu presently offers three plans and a bundle:
- Hulu for $5.99 per month with advertisements (1st month free)
- Hulu (Ad-Free) for $11.99 a month (1st month free)
- $64.99 per month for Hulu + Live TV (1st week free)
- Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ are combined for $12.99 per month (no free trial)
Go to the Hulu Official Website on any web browser, mobile or computer, and choose the appropriate plan. When you’ve determined the plan you wish to purchase, click SELECT.
The website will suggest the bundled plan if you didn’t. To purchase the bundle, click LET’S BUNDLE. Click NOT NOW to keep the original option. Hulu requires your email, password, and personal information. Hulu on Fire TV stick uses this account.
Select a payment method. Credit cards and PayPal are accepted. US credit cards or PayPal accounts only. New Hulu users are not charged at checkout since chosen plans provide a free trial. Your chosen plan charges you after the free trial.
How to Install Hulu on Firestick?
Hulu is now officially accessible via the Amazon App Store, where you can download it immediately. As a result, there is no need to sideload it on Firestick.
Follow the instructions below to quickly install Hulu on Firestick:
1. On the Firestick’s home screen, choose the Find option in the center bar.
Note: If you still have the previous version of Firestick OS, go to the top-left corner of your home screen and click the Search option (or lens icon).
2. Now, choose Search. If you have the previous Firestick OS, you may skip this step.
3. Using the onscreen keyboard, enter Hulu. When Hulu shows in the search results, click it.
4. On the subsequent screen, under the Apps & Games area, click the Hulu tile. Scroll down to the Apps & Games section if you don’t see it.
5. If this is your first time installing Hulu, click GET on the following page. If you’re reinstalling the app, choose Download instead (as you see in the image below)
6. The Hulu Firestick software is currently downloading and installing. It might take a few minutes.
7. When the download is complete, click Open to begin using the app. In the next section, I will demonstrate how to access the app from your Apps area.
Firestick Hulu Access and Use
Start Hulu on Firestick using these methods. Repositioning the app to the home screen is also covered.
- Firestick’s main bar has a 3-dot symbol.
- If you have the previous Fire TV OS, press and hold the Home key on your remote for around 5 seconds. Popup appears. Applications.
- Hulu Firestick app title should be here. Launch the app by clicking its icon.
Note: Click All Your Apps if the Hulu app icon is still missing.
- Reposition Hulu on Firestick home screen. This lets you launch the app without going through the steps.
- Firestick remote: 3-line button. Right-side TV menus should appear.
- Just put the Hulu app icon in the first row. Firestick will display it.
I’ll simply explain how to use Hulu on Firestick device
Hulu prevented screenshots. This guide will no longer include photos.
Hulu gives two choices at launch:
- Free Trial
Sign up first if you haven’t. Free Trial. Sign up by following the onscreen prompts and selecting a plan. The app lacks the bundled plan. Follow the browser sign up procedure I mentioned previously in the article.
Log in to the Hulu Firestick app if you’ve already signed up
After clicking Log In, two more choices appear:
- PC activation
- This device’s login
Option 1. displays a Firestick code. Enter this code at hulu.com/activate in any web browser on a computer or mobile device.
Option 2. Allowed you to sign in using your Hulu registration email and password.
Popular on-demand streaming provider Hulu. This tutorial lets you stream Hulu on Firestick. Amazon sells Hulu. Please leave comments with any inquiries.
How to Use VPN to Watch Netflix and Bypass Errors?
Netflix is undoubtedly one of the best streaming services available today. It offers a wide variety of TV shows, movies,...
Usanetwork.com/activatenbcu is the official activation website for the link USA Network app on streaming devices, a popular streaming platform offering...
Activating Peacock TV with an activation code using peacocktv.com/activate or peacoctv.com/tv is a straightforward process. Here’s how to do it:...
Are you ready to experience the wonders of the Peacock streaming service on your Samsung TV? You’ve come to the...
Budgeting 101: A Brief Guide to Saving Money
Keeping track of your monthly and annual income is an important practice that will help you establish a more conscious...
Are you a sports enthusiast looking to access your favorite games and events on Bally Sports? You’ve come to the...
Are you a die-hard NFL fan, eager to catch all the action live and on-demand? NFL Game Pass is the...
How to Increase the Speed of Streaming Services?
Streaming services have changed the world for good. It has changed how we approach movies, television shows, and sports. Given...
Sip a Coffee, Earn some Dough: Exploring Easy Passive Income
Are you tired of relying on a paycheck and wanting more financial stability? Have you been picturing yourself as you...
Lifestyle Adjustments for Improved Academic Performance
Solomon, the sage, once said that the race isn’t for the swift or the battle for the strongest, but time...
The Best Shows to Binge-Watch on Disney Plus: A World of Endless Entertainment
Disney Plus has become a treasure trove for entertainment enthusiasts, like, for betters onpaying online casino, offering an extensive library...
Activating CityTV on your streaming device is a crucial step to access all the exclusive content and features that the...
Activating Showmax on popular streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Samsung TV, Vizio TV, and Sony TV using showmax.com/link with...
The Wellness Potential of Movies: Exploring the Benefits Beyond Entertainment
We usually talk about movies as a way of entertainment, because usually they are a significant part of our leisure...
What are the Best Alternatives to Netflix?
In the digital age, streaming platforms have revolutionized the way we consume entertainment, andNetflix has been at the forefront of...