- Start the Paramount+ app on your Android TV and then choose Sign In.
- Choose On the Web option. A code will be show on TV screen.
- Visit paramountplus.com/androidtv on your computer or mobile browser.
- Enter your activation code, and select “Activate”.
- You’ll need to sign in to Paramount+ account.
- The screen will refresh and you can stream on your Android TV.
Paramount Plus is another player in the streaming industry. It lets users play content by various creators under the Paramount Plus umbrella. Some of these providers include CBS, BET, etc. For instance. If one has a Paramount Plus subscription, like any other platform, it is possible to watch their preferred films or shows using the Smart TV.
Paramount Plus is available on Smart TV, so we need to create Paramount Plus activate. The next question in your mind is how to install and have Paramount Plus activated on our Smart TV. What steps do we need to take to get Paramount Plus activated?
While getting Paramount Plus activated on your Smart TV seems like a long and stressful task. But it’s not the case when you follow this guideline.
If you are a fan of films, series or even the originals you love, Paramount+ has everything you’re looking for. It’s a rebranded version of CBS All Access. The catalog is said to be identical to some original content and programs. It’s an application that runs across platforms so you can use it across various devices, including Android TV. It is accessible through the Play Store, and you can download Paramount Plus on Android TV within minutes. You can stream television shows, including news, sports, series, and more. It’s an excellent alternative to stream CBS Sports, including NFL, UEFA, and lots more.
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans & Pricing
To use Paramount+ features, you need to sign up for one plan. You can access 30000+ episodes, live sports, movies, news and more with a limited amount of advertisements with a limited commercial plan.
It’s $49.99/yr (or $4.99/month (and includes a 7-day trial for free)
You can stream all the content in Limited Commercial and download shows or movies offline—the Commercial Free plan.
It’s $99.99/yr, which is $9.99/month (includes 7-days of trial free of)
Android TV Models Supported by Paramount Plus
The Paramount+ app is only on the chosen Android television models. These are
- Nvidia Shield
- TCL 3-Series (Model 32S330)
- Sony Bravia (2015 and above)
- Xiaomi (Selected models)
- Vizio TV
- Samsung TV
- Fire TV
- LG TV
How do I login Paramount Plus on Android TV?
Follow the below steps to activate Paramount+ on Android Smart TV. Be sure to have completed your Paramount+ sign-up process before going on.
- Switch the Android TV and confirm that it is internet-connected.
- Click on the Home display of Android TV to choose Play Store.
- Select the Search bar to type in Paramount Plus and select it from the suggested list.
- Select to click on the Paramount plus app icon, and you’ll be directed to the app’s information screen.
- Click and hold to select “Get or Install,” and it will begin the download.
- Once the installation has finished after that, click Open to start it.
- Enter your login information to sign into the Paramount+ account to start streaming it.
Alternative Methods to get Paramount Plus on Android TV
Nearly all Android TV models support Cast support. This means you can connect using the Paramount+ app from your Smartphone to your Android TV. To do so,
- Install the Paramount+ application on your Android Smartphone via the Play Store.
- Then, connect your phone as well as Android TV via the same network.
- Open the Paramount+ app on your mobile and sign in using your subscription account with the URL https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/androidtv/.
- Tap the Cast icon. Your Smartphone will search for casting devices in the vicinity.
- When your Android TV is found, simply click it.
- Play any video content available on your Paramount+ app. It will show up to your screen.
- Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio Smart TV