Create your Roku account to stream all your favorite shows online, setup Roku with Roku link code through roku.com/link So that you can search and play various movies and TV shows.
What is Roku Device?
Roku Device is the world’s No.1 streaming device, which is very popular in the United States. Roku provides you the best experience of entertainment you desired. You can activate your device very easily in handy steps. Anyone can enjoy directly streaming content With wireless internet connection after your Roku code activation. Roku device gives you access to watch thousands of channels at a single place.
How to Create Roku Account?
You need a Roku account to activate your device, add or delete channels and to manage devices and your choice, created with the help of the following steps.
- Firstly, open a web browser and type www.roku.com/link.
- Further you need to fill all the required details
- Now, Tap on continue.
- Create a Secured PIN and click Continue.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page where two alternative payment modes will be there.
- If you choose the online method of payment option.
- Then you have to create a 5-digit zip code based on the numbers of your actual zip code related to your credit card.
Where to Find Your Roku Activation Code?
- Open a web browser and log in with your Roku account.
- Then, go to Player section to retrieve the link code.
- Once getting the Roku link code, open Link your Roku device.
- Enter the code in the link section on Roku.
How to Activate a Roku Device?
Activating a new Roku device — any new Roku, from a stick to a box to a TV — takes just a couple minutes. Here’s how to do it.
- Get the code from your Roku device’s setup screen.
- Using a browser on your phone or a computer, go to roku.com/link.
- Enter the code that was on your TV screen.
- You may need to log into your Roku account first. But after that it’ll start syncing up your channels and anything you may have previously purchased.
Activate Roku.com/link account using Roku Code
- Kindly open www.roku.com/link URL first
- After that, you can enter Roku activation code on this web page
- roku.com/link supports all browser, you can use anyone
- submit your Roku link code to proceed further
- start to create Roku.com/link account
- Provide the mentioned details including name, password, verify password and email
- If already have a Roku account, you can log in with that account as well
- Simply enter your username and password
- You can also see the options when you submit the code
- Further, choose any one option which is listed on the next page
- These methods called payment method that you have to choose
- Moreover, select either credit card payment method or PayPal account option
- If you are going to select credit card method, provide your credit card details
- Otherwise enter your PayPal account details
- Again click on continue button to proceed further
- Now set a unique Roku transaction PIN for authorized purchasing
- All steps are done, start streaming with Roku
Steps to Add Channels on Roku Device:
In Roku streaming player, Some channels require a paid subscription or a one-time charge, while many others are free. Browse the Roku Channel Store directly from your Roku.
- At first, tap the home button on your Roku remote.
- Press the channel store and select the streaming channel of your choice
- Press the OK button if you want to know more about Roku channel. Take a screenshot of the channel if you want to rate it.
- If the channel is free then you can select Add Channel to install the channel on your Roku device.
- If the channel is paid, then you can select the payment option in order to purchase and install the channel.
- You already have a Roku account then enter Roku account activation code.
- You are a new user and want to protect against unauthorized purchases then generate your pin for it.
- If your payment information is out-of-date, it will need to be updated in your Roku account.
Steps to Setup Roku Device
- Firstly, connect the Roku device to your TV using an HDMI cable.
- It is recommended to use the premium HDMI cable while connecting the device.
- Plug your Roku device directly into the HDMI port If you are using a Roku Streaming Stick.
- Now if you are using a wired connection, follow the steps below.
- Plug in one end of the Ethernet cable into your router.
- Next, plug in the other end into your Roku device.
- Make note that not all Roku players support Ethernet connection.
- With the power cord, connect it to the Roku device and a wall outlet.
- Thereafter power on your TV and go to the correct HDMI input.
- Pair your Roku remote when the Roku welcome screen appears.
- Now set your preferences accordingly.
Few Important Features of Roku Devices
- Roku device provides Full support of HD videos.
- Its provides the wide arrangement of channels.
- It helps in control converting setting.
- Offers a remote control with multiple options.
- One of the best listening mode that reduces loud noise.
- Increase soft sounds.
- Provides multiple different modes such as Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere.
Roku Remote Not Pairing With Roku
- Press ‘Home’ button on the Roku remote followed by ‘Settings’ option on the screen.
- Select the option named ‘Remote Pairing’, which will bring options on the screen.
- Follow on-screen instructions correctly and then, check if the Roku remote has been paired with Roku player.
- If it hasn’t been paired, then turn off the Roku player from the main power outlet
- On your Roku remote, there will be two buttons, ‘A’ and ‘B’, which you have to press at once.
- After pressing ‘A’ and ‘B’ button, you need to press the’ Pairing’ button given on the Roku remote.
- The LED will flash three times, and that is when you’ll have to release the ‘Pairing’ button. This particular process will also resolve HDCP unauthorized content Roku problem as well.
Technical Errors in Roku Device
- Roku Mistake code 001: You can confront this blunder while actuating Roku channels.
- Roku mistake code 003: You can confront this blunder on the off chance that you utilize an old rendition of the product.
- Roku Error code 009: You can find this mistake if your spilling gadget is associated with the web yet not working.
- Roku error code 014: You can experience this mistake in the event that you can’t interface your gadget with the web.
- Roku Error code 011: This is a product refresh disappointment error code, if that you don’t have the foggiest idea How to fix this, at that point promptly contact our experts.
- Roku Error code 012: You face this error because of poor system availability. In the event that you can’t investigate this mistake codes, at that point straightforwardly contact our specialists.