Before completing the YouTube verification process, you must have an account, for which you will need to follow the steps listed below:
- On a PC or mobile go to the official YouTube TV website is tv.youtube.com/verify. You can also access to download the YouTube TV streaming application for your Android as well as an iOS device.
- On the Welcome page of YouTube TV, you need to click the trial it free button with full stop it will bring you to the setting webpage on YouTube TV where you need to input your address and your zip code.
- After entering the zip code, you are asked to choose the subscription plan that best suits your preference. You can also look through what channels you will receive with the specific subscription plan. If you’re a first-time subscriber to YouTube TV then you will enjoy the 14-day trial period.
- Click on the following button and you will be taken to the page for payment where you can also input the promo code to have pleasure. Select Next and you’ll be taken to the add-on speech which allows you to select and include premium channels, too.
To activate the YouTube TV application on your Smart TV or similar device
- Step 1: First download your YouTube TV streaming application from the app store of your device.
- Step 2: Open the streaming application and log in using your YouTube TV account credentials. Be aware that you have to enter your Email account details that are connected to the YouTube TV account.
- Step 3: Once you have logged in activation code will be displayed on the screen which is required for the process.
- Step 4: Graph a computer or a mobile and on a web browser go to tv.youtube tv/start.
- Step 5: If you see you see the login page prompts you to sign in is displayed, sign in using your YouTube TV login credentials.
- Step 6: On the page for activation, there will be an empty box where you can input the activation number. Enter the activation code for the smart television or any other device you purchased at the time of the prior step.
- Step 7: Click the Next button and follow the rest of the steps. After the process, a confirmation screen will be displayed on the screen. This indicates that your TV is now set to view YouTube TV streaming app content.
Advantages to Verifying your YouTube Account
The following are the most important reasons to verify the authenticity of your YouTube account:
1. Create and upload longer-length videos
Verified accounts can upload videos up to 12 hours in length or the size of 256 GB whichever is first. Accounts that are not verified can only upload 15-minute videos. If you plan to make long-form videos that discuss the subjects in greater depth This is the best method to follow.
2. Add More YouTube ads
Videos with ads are more likely to appear when videos are very short Back-to-back videos are only displayed on videos that are at the smallest five minutes in length. With up to a 12-hour video, you can incorporate and show more YouTube ads to boost the potential to earn money from your videos.
3. Create customized thumbnails
Accounts with no verification can only be used as default thumbnails. Since thumbnails affect views and click it is a major limitation. But when you verify your YouTube account and you’re able to change your thumbnails so that they attract more views and clicks.
4. Qualify to stream live
Once you’ve verified the authenticity of your YouTube accounts, then you’ll be eligible for a live stream. Through YouTube Live, you can live stream to your viewers to increase engagement and participation.
5. Appeal Content ID Claims
An ID claim for Content ID claim can be created whenever YouTube determines that a particular video uploaded by you infringes the copyright of someone else because it is the content of a video within the content ID system. Visit on tv.youtube.com/verify for YouTube verification.
Official link – http://tv.youtube.com/verify