Viacom18 operates the subscription-based video-on-demand and over-the-top (OTT) streaming service Voot. It has a website for desktop users and an app for Smart TVs and Smartphones. The company initially offered its streaming services for free, but it has since established a paid tier called “Voot Select” to support its services and guarantee a commercial-free viewing experience. Prices for a Voot Select membership start at Rs 99 per month or Rs 499 per year.
Streaming the most popular shows from the Viacom 18 network, including Colors, Dangal, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, MTV Beats, and CNN News18, is now possible with Voot. Voot provides TV Shows and online series in regional languages besides Hindi and English, including Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, and Tamil. If you are only streaming for a short period of time, you can use Voot’s Chromecast support to cast your phone’s screen straight.
You will need to activate your Voot account before you can access Voot-exclusive movies, TV shows, and web series like Roadies, MTV Splitsvilla on your Smart TV. Any of the Smart TV platforms should have a similar procedure for activating a Voot account. How to set up Voot on your smart TV is detailed here.
Voot Setup for Android Smart TVs
- Make sure you’re already on the main menu of your Smart TV.
- Use your device’s web browser to get to the Google PlayStore, where you can then search for and instal the “Voot” app.
- Invoke Voot after it has been downloaded and set up on your device.
- When you try to play a video, you’ll be asked to provide your Voot activation code.
- Put the “Activation Code” into your memory.
- Now that you have the activation code written down, you may activate Voot from any computer or mobile device by visiting www.voot.com/activate.
- In order to use the site, you will need to sign in with your Voot account.
- You will be prompted to enter the activation code after you have entered your account information.
- Select “Continue” once you’ve entered the activation code correctly.
- If you keep reading, you’ll soon be prepared to marathon your shows of choice.
Samsung Smart TV Voting Setup Guide
- From the Smart TV’s main menu, select Apps from the drop-down list.
- To find the “Voot” app, type its name into the search bar on the upper right.
- To get it onto your mobile device, use the Install button.
- As soon as the Voot app has been set up. To use the Voot app, which can be found in the applications menu bar at the bottom of the screen, navigate to the area devoted to software.
- In order to watch any TV show or web series on the Voot app, you will now need to enter an activation code. Make sure to write down the activation code that appears.
- Now, go to voot.com/activate on any other device you have, such as a smartphone or computer.
- Your account information and the mentioned activation code are required to proceed.
- At this point, activation is complete. The latest technology even allows you to watch many episodes of a series in one sitting.
The instructions and manner outlined in this post should make logging into voot a breeze.
This article served as a comprehensive instruction on how to access voot on a personal