CBS, formerly known as Columbia Broadcasting System, is a major US-based commercial television and radio network. CBS Network is one of the first broadcast networks in the United States. CBS All Access was launched by CBS in 2014 by CBS. It was an excellent subscription streaming service. However, some users of the app have reported encountering issues such as: If CBS All Access is not playing or if a CBS server error occurs. This guide will show you how to fix CBS All Access if it’s not working.
How to fix CBS issues?
Force Close the CBS:
If you’re having streaming issues or your app is stuck on a loading screen or black screen, it’s because of a glitch or bug in your app. An easy way to fix this is to kill the app on your streaming device.
For Apple TV (4th generation):
- Turn on your Apple TV and select the Home button on remote
- Find the CBS All Access app in your running apps and swipe up to force close it.
- Restart the CBS app and see if the issue is resolved.
- You can also completely reset your device by power cycling it without uninstalling the app or wiping your data. To do this, follow these steps:
- Turn off your Apple TV and unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Please wait a moment and reconnect t power.
- Navigate to the CBS app after turning on the Apple TV.
For Android TV:
- Turn on your Android TV and, navigate to Settings > Apps. Search for and select the CBS app.
- Select forced stop. You will be prompted to close the CBS All Access app.
- Open the app from the app list on the TV and restart.
Reinstall CBS all access app
Another way to fix the CBS app crashing issue is to reinstall the app on your streaming device. To do this, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the CBS app from your device’s app store. To do this, follow these steps for Android TV:
- From the home screen, go to Settings > Devices.
- Select the downloaded app and select the CBS app.
- Select Uninstall. Then download the CBS All Access from the Google Play Store app.
- Once installed, launch the app and log into your account. Check if the app still crashes.
Contact CBS support:
If you have tried all the fixes and are still unable to access the app, please contact CBS Support for assistance. It helps with most account-related issues, especially if you’re looking forward to upgrading or renewing your subscription. Click this link to contact CBS Support.
Check for and install pending app updates. The current version of the said app may not be compatible with your device’s software version. Thus, an update is necessary.
For Android users, navigate to Play Store > Profile icon > Manage apps and device > Updates available. Look for the All Access app update on CBS
Cast CBS tv:
You can also cast the CBS app even if you’re not interested in adding it to your TV. A strong Wi-Fi connection, a TV subscription, and an Android/iOS smartphone will be required. Now you can transfer your apps.
- The CBS app can be downloaded from the App Store and App Store if not already installed.
- After installing the app, launch the app on your smartphone and sign in to your TV provider account.
- Navigate to the cast icon. You will see the icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Remove the television from the range of available options.
- This is broadcasting CBS to Android TV.
- Finally download the app to stream your favorite shows to your TV
How to Use VPN to Watch Netflix and Bypass Errors?
Netflix is undoubtedly one of the best streaming services available today. It offers a wide variety of TV shows, movies,...
Usanetwork.com/activatenbcu is the official activation website for the link USA Network app on streaming devices, a popular streaming platform offering...
Activating Peacock TV with an activation code using peacocktv.com/activate or peacoctv.com/tv is a straightforward process. Here’s how to do it:...
Are you ready to experience the wonders of the Peacock streaming service on your Samsung TV? You’ve come to the...
Budgeting 101: A Brief Guide to Saving Money
Keeping track of your monthly and annual income is an important practice that will help you establish a more conscious...
Are you a sports enthusiast looking to access your favorite games and events on Bally Sports? You’ve come to the...
Are you a die-hard NFL fan, eager to catch all the action live and on-demand? NFL Game Pass is the...
How to Increase the Speed of Streaming Services?
Streaming services have changed the world for good. It has changed how we approach movies, television shows, and sports. Given...
Sip a Coffee, Earn some Dough: Exploring Easy Passive Income
Are you tired of relying on a paycheck and wanting more financial stability? Have you been picturing yourself as you...
Lifestyle Adjustments for Improved Academic Performance
Solomon, the sage, once said that the race isn’t for the swift or the battle for the strongest, but time...
The Best Shows to Binge-Watch on Disney Plus: A World of Endless Entertainment
Disney Plus has become a treasure trove for entertainment enthusiasts, like, for betters onpaying online casino, offering an extensive library...
Activating CityTV on your streaming device is a crucial step to access all the exclusive content and features that the...
Activating Showmax on popular streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Samsung TV, Vizio TV, and Sony TV using showmax.com/link with...
The Wellness Potential of Movies: Exploring the Benefits Beyond Entertainment
We usually talk about movies as a way of entertainment, because usually they are a significant part of our leisure...
What are the Best Alternatives to Netflix?
In the digital age, streaming platforms have revolutionized the way we consume entertainment, andNetflix has been at the forefront of...