Follow the Steps to activate HBO Max on Sony Smart TV:
- Launch the HBO Max app on Sony TV.
- Select your Profile icon (person)
- Choose the Sign In option.
- You will get a 6-digit activation code on your TV screen.
- Visit www.hbomax.com/sony on a PC or mobile web browser or scan the QR code from your TV screen.
- Enter the 6-digit HBO Max sign-in code from the TV screen.
- Choose Sign in with a Provider.
- Enter your TV provider username & password.
- Once verified, you’re ready to watch HBO Max.
How to Create HBO Max Account?
- Go to the HBO Max office website HBOMax.com/subscribe from a web browser.
- Select the subscription plan and billing period you like.
- Enter your email address and password to complete the sign-up form.
- Select your payment method.
- Choose Start Subscription.
- Select your HBO Max profile.
- Start Watching HBO Max Content.
How to log in to HBO Max on Sony?
- Download the HBO Max app from the Sony app store.
- Launch the HBO Max app on your TV.
- Choose Sign in.
- Fill in your account email address and password have your chosen.
- Once the TV updates, you can watch HBO Max.
Where to enter HBO Max TV Sign in code?
Using PC or Mobile, visit HBO Max Official URL https://activate.hbomax.com on your browser. Enter the code appears on TV screen. Click Next. Choose your TV cable provider.
HBO Max has been available for either $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year, with the more expensive, ad-supported version costing $14.99 per month or $149.99 per year from May 2020.