YouTube TV is a paid streaming service that enables users to watch live television broadcasts by major broadcast networks and popular cable networks in both English and Spanish. Experience live sports on a local and national level, the latest breaking news, and must-see shows as soon as they air. Included is an unlimited amount of cloud DVR storage space, allowing you to record your favorites and stream them regardless of where you are. You also get a total of six accounts per household, so feel free to split them up among your friends or relatives.
What kinds of networks are accessible through YouTube Smart TV?
You can view live and local TV on YouTube TV, including sports, news, and shows from networks such as ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, HGTV, TNT, Univision, and more, in both English and Spanish. Simply entering your 5-digit ZIP code will provide you with a comprehensive list of the channels that are available in your area.
On-demand services provided by networks also include a wide variety of films and current episodes of television programs. Add-on networks, such as FOX Soccer Plus, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and many others, can be accessed by paying an extra fee each month.
Which streaming devices are compatible with YouTube TV?
YouTube TV is accessible on a wide variety of supported platforms. We want you to be able to watch YouTube TV on any device and platform, regardless of where you are, and we are constantly working to introduce additional options.
When viewed on mobile devices:
- Mobile devices running Android L or later, including tablets
- iPhones and iPads with iOS 12 or later operating systems
- You may find the app for YouTube TV in the app store for your device by searching for “YouTube TV.”
Directly on the web at tv.youtube tv/start If you want to have the greatest experience possible when watching YouTube TV, download the most recent version of Chrome or Firefox.
Viewable on televisions equipped with streaming media players, smart TVs, and gaming consoles:
You can get the YouTube TV app on certain devices by searching for “YouTube TV” in the app store that comes pre-installed on such devices. Devices that are supported include the Xbox One, select Amazon Fire TV devices, Roku players and TVs, Apple TV and Apple TV 4K, Vizio SmartCast TVs, Samsung and LG smart TVs, and HiSense TVs, amongst others. Additional information.
You may cast YouTube TV to your television using Google Chromecast, a TV that already has Chromecast built-in (such as Android TV), AirPlay for Apple TV, or a Google Smart Display.
How to Login to YouTube Account Using the Mobile App?
Please follow the instructions below in order to gain access to your account through the Mobile App.
- Launch the Youtube app on your electronic device first.
- The next step is to open the app and locate the hamburger menu in the upper left corner. From there, select the Log in option.
- Next, depending on the method you chose to use to log in, either enter the phone number or click on Have a Email Account, then enter your email address and password or select Login with Facebook.
That wraps it up! At this point, you are free to make use of your YouTube TV subscription.
On the other hand, if you have a subscription to Youtube Premium as well as Youtube VIP, then you can also watch content on a larger screen. You can use the following instructions to access your account on your Smart TVs by following the steps listed below.
How to access your YouTube TV account on Smart TV?
To access your YouTube TV account using your smart TV, follow these steps.
- To begin, launch the YouTube app on your Smart TV, and you will see a code appear on the screen.
- After that, navigate to https://www.youtube.com/activate on your mobile device or desktop computer’s web browser.
- After that, you should sign in to your account on youTube.
- After you have logged in, you will need to input the code that was presented on the TV into the corresponding box.
- Finally, select the Start Watching option, and you will be able to use Smart TV to watch content from YouTube.