- Download the Amazon Prime Video App.
- Open the Prime Video app in your device
- Select “Sign in and start watching” and input your Amazon account info.
- Pick “Register on the Amazon site” to get a 5-6 character code.
- Sign into your Amazon account and enter your at primevideo.com/mytv.
Compatible Devices with Amazon Prime Video:
- Computers Windows and Mac OS (Via Website Streaming).
- Amazon Fire TV & Fire TV Stick (Amazon devices).
- Echo Devices with display (Amazon devices).
- Fire Devices (Amazon devices: Fire phone, Kindle Fire I and II).
- iOS Devices (Apple devices: iPad, iPhone & iPod touch).
- Android Devices (Google devices, smartphones, and tablets).
- Game Consoles (PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox 360 and One and Nintendo Wii and Wii U).
- TVs & Blu-ray Players (Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Philips, and others).
- Set-top Boxes & Streaming Media Players (Apple TV, Tivo, Roku, and Nvidia Shield).
Register on Prime Video
- You need to choose the Prime Video and go into the “My Programs” based upon the version you’re using.
- Follow the onscreen steps on primevideo.com/mytv.
- Enter your Prime Activation Code.
- After that you can contact with the Amazon prime service team for help in the event you’re facing issues from the www.amazon.com/mytv confirmation procedure.
Watch Prime Video on Smart TV
- Visit the Prime Video and click on the Sign-in button, even if You’re already a member
- Get 6 digit Prime activation code.
- As soon as you start the connection on to some of your device for example, Mobile, Notebook or Tablet, you’ll need to register with your amazon account particulars.
- Once you sign up, the display will automatically show a box to input the details and then register with your smart device or TV using primevideo.com/mytv.
- The box will automatically display an example code to your mention i.e. HQ2WZ4 that will automatically change when you begin typing your code that’s displayed on into the smart TV.
Log into Prime Video and start watching
- Switch on your Smart TV.
- In your own landing page, visit the Amazon Prime TV program.
- If you do not have it, then visit the play shop or the App Store and get this program.
- Open the Amazon Prime program.
- Proceed to the Sign-in Option.
- At this time, you will get a code in your own Smart TV.
- Go to www.primevideo.com/mytv using PC.
- Type in the code.
- Click the ‘proceed’ or ‘enter’ option.
- Shortly you have the notice in your TV.
- You can now enjoy watching Prime Video on smart TV.
Where to find Amazon Mytv enter code for TV?
- Open the Amazon Prime Video on your TV.
- Sign in with your newly create Amazon Prime account.
- There’ll be a 6 letter activation code onto your own TV screen.
- Enter the code looked on the TV display.
- Go to amazon.com/mytv and enter code.
- Start Watching Prime Video on your TV.
www.amazon.com/mytv Enter Code
- Open the Amazon Prime Video in your smart device.
- Sign up with your Amazon Prime accounts credential.
- You then will find a 6 digits activation code on your TV display.
- Note 6 digit activation code
- Open your browser and then visit www.primevideo.com/mytv.
- Enter your activation code.
- After all you may successfully enrolled and activate Amazon Prime.
Steps To Download and Install Prime Video on Android
- Visit primevideo.com/mytv.
- Select the “Start your own 30-day free trial” alternative.
- When you get to the following page, then you have to enter your payment details.
- Log in to your account and choose the subscription program of your selection.
- Create a payment.
- Log in to your Amazon Prime Video accounts by logging in to your account.
- You watch your favourite content.
How to purchase a Prime Video membership plan?
- It’s a very easy process to purchase Prime membership plan you can go on payment method section and chose a plan like monthly quarterly or yearly it’s up to you but according to me yearly membership plan is more durable which is very less coastally in compare to other plan and In this, you can save more money in a year.
- Sign up for Amazon Prime Video plan for taking membership on PrimeVideo.com or the Prime Video Android Application install sign up then purchase. You may purchase Prime 1-year membership using any electronic card payment method, including credit card virtual or real, debit card, net banking, and Amazon Pay Balance which is available on amazon account, except Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI.
- If you want to add money on amazon pay balance then you have to complete the full process of KYC.
- If you are a new customer on amazon prime video then you can take 30 days free trial also which is the best part of amazon prime video.
- The next question comes in our mind how I change the payment option.
- How do I change my payment method for the Amazon Prime platform?
- To add or update a payment method processes in Your prime Account.
How do I pay Amazon Prime monthly?
About the Amazon Prime Membership Fee, the monthly plan is small coastally in compare to yearly
Monthly memberships remain at $12.99 and $6.49 which is more on a yearly average. More information about this can be found at Amazon Prime Price Change concerning time and demand. If you choose to be charged every month, your membership charge will be $12.99 approx. If you choose to be charged on an annual basis, you will be charged $119.
How do I pay my Amazon Prime account?
Hover over Payments at the top of page go there, and then scroll down and click Make a Payment option. Select Minimum Payment amount, Statement Balance (as of your last amazon statement), the Current Balance, or Other. Choose your bank’s routing option and number then checking account information in the requested fields then again confirms your banking information.
Note that you will need a unique primevideo.com/mytv verification code for the activation. You can only generate this code if you have a valid Amazon account or phone registration number. For users with these details, the activation code can be retrieved on their TV screen via the Amazon Prime Video App. The code will be needed to complete the activation on the Amazon MYTV website – amazon.com/mytv.